Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1-0 to Swindon, Jimmys prediction coming true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Jimmys prediction of a downward spiral after the West Brom game coming true?

Once again we concede another soft goal, Petta is not in the game and we have no attacking bite.

Looking very gloomy...

I was predicting a couple of victories in a row which would be the start of a good consistent run of results but im having my doubts...

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I hate saying it,but i love city and im so passionate,but when i make these predictions,im right.You all scoffed at me when i said Todd hasnt a clue,but you are going to see us plummet if Todd stays in charge mark my words.I said 3-1 to Swindon,lets just see eh. :mad:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
I hate saying it,but i love city and im so passionate,but when i make these predictions,im right.You all scoffed at me when i said Todd hasnt a clue,but you are going to see us plummet if Todd stays in charge mark my words.I said 3-1 to Swindon,lets just see eh. :mad:

You said four nil yer lying bassa to me the other day on the chat room...

1-1 now mate.... But i will let you have this second chance as i know it aint gonna happen..;)

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
Look on the score for Swindon game and you will see 3-1 matey,made that prediction mid week.
Come come Jimmy... You know you made that prediction AFTER you said 4-0 to me on the E-Chat room...

But i will let you off after seeing a complete shift to your Wizard like prediction..:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.