Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1969 West Brom League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Was anyone apart from me on this board there ?

West Brom were a good side then AND City weren't disgraced.

Groovin with Mr Bloe said:
WE lost 0-4 I think....mind you I could be wrong as I know nuttin' about football.

'ouch!...Hawthorns!'
Mr Bloe, have you ever been in the Forces?;) You remind me of an old friend of mine!:D

G
StaffordBantam said:
That was my first ever City match. It was 4-0 to West Brom.

36 years later West Brom and City occupy virtually the same positions, League wise, as they did then.
It was a good match with City playing really well but no match for the 1st divison side...I remember afterwards a lot of Baggies saying how much they enjoyed the game and thought we were a good side for the division we were in.

'Where's the BEER?'

G
Parrot said:
Mr Bloe, have you ever been in the Forces?;) You remind me of an old friend of mine!:D

I evaded the draft tweety.....

I was nn-n-nn-nn-nnnn nineteen!

'Good morning Vietnaaaam!'

I evaded the draft tweety.....

I was nn-n-nn-nn-nnnn nineteen!

'Good morning Vietnaaaam!'
Thought It was you mate;)
Why dont you tell everyone about the Purple Heart you won in Nam...My Hero:rolleyes:

G
yes you must be correct....for a minute there I thought I was at the game...must have been a dream.

Wake me up when you have 40 years in will you:D

'Pieces of eight...squarrrrk!'

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Parrot said:
Thought It was you mate;)
Why dont you tell everyone about the Purple Heart you won in Nam...My Hero:rolleyes:

Now now :::Jealousy will get you no-where...

Hold out matey..One day they will give you that third star and let you clean out the loos... Then who knows if youre really really lucky burger flipping...

Then you can tell us all..I will be the first to congratulate you mate....:rolleyes:

tony d said:
Now now :::Jealousy will get you no-where...

Hold out matey..One day they will give you that third star and let you clean out the loos... Then who knows if youre really really lucky burger flipping...

Then you can tell us all..I will be the first to congratulate you mate....:rolleyes:
I was talking to Mr Bloe......eeerrm right....whatever!
Thanks for the support T!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.