Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

6th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
In the play-off places. Now 9 points clear of relegation places.

It's a close league. There are no clear favourites. Anything could happen.

My optimistic viewpoint is that Andy Cooke scored today and that this could be a significant turning point for the season.

However, I would like to hear/see more evidence of attacking football at home.

G
Quite how we are 6th i dont know as we were shocking today, as were Gillingham.

Well done on the win but Colin Todd said he knew for a fact it would be fast paced attacking football today.....i nearly fell asleep no less than three times.

Still, saying that ive always said as long as we get the results i dont care how boring we play.

G
Me neither Forest lost 3-0 today aswell so they will be up for it even more. Looks set to be an awesome game

May 24, 2005
I knew everyone would start with all this crap, everyone said that Cooke would start scoring loads of goals after his 1st goal last year, he didnt, I doubt a tap in is just gonna set him off scoring goal after goal.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
I knew everyone would start with all this crap, everyone said that Cooke would start scoring loads of goals after his 1st goal last year, he didnt, I doubt a tap in is just gonna set him off scoring goal after goal.
crap?? say that in 5/6 games when he's scored 4/5 goals!!

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Hope he does go off on a scorin run like that but tbh cant see it happening, tho it should give him more confidence in front of goal when he gets his chances, all be it from on the bench at the moment.

G
TBH i would start Cooke and Claridge against Forest and drop Windass, Deano has been playing very poorly recently and seems to be jaded........IMO he wanted to move to Wigan but his wife wanted to stay in Bradford and his agent advised him to stay at Bradford....he does not look himself at all recently and IMO Cooke and Claridge look more likely to give us the goals at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.