Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

£750 k for Windass

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2005
I wouldn't have accepted the first offer (supposedly around 450k) however if they came back with an offer around 750k I think we'd be stupid to turn it down.

May 21, 2005
However a second bid looks unlikely. Just been on Wigan website, here's what PJ has to say:

"To put supporters in the picture we made an offer for Dean Windass yesterday (Wednesday 24th August) but I don't think that will happen now. Dean would have been a great player to have in our squad but I can understand Bradford not wanting to see their best player leave and I can understand Dean wanting to stay where he's guaranteed to play every week"

May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
A different message from the potential selling club this time. Not "the offer is derisory" or "they nowhere meet our assessment of his value". The message this time is about ambition and how to achieve promotion. I feel this one is different.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
I wouldn't have accepted the first offer (supposedly around 450k) however if they came back with an offer around 750k I think we'd be stupid to turn it down.
Think it would be very difficult to turn it down.. but sayin that, cant see them coming back with another bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.