Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

All alone in the chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Barmy said:
24 hours early Tone.. :D
No m8 just fancied a bit of proper banter instead of the post it and wait 20 mins for a reply stuff..

If you notice im always the last in that room normally so even if i was having a really dooooooohhhh moment the empty chatroom at 1 min past kick off would have been a good give away...

Harder to be witty in there for the "i need 10 mins to think of a reply gang"...
Which of course makes it more fun for me to witness peoples lack of talent..:D :p ;)

Zonnebloem

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
tony d said:
No m8 just fancied a bit of proper banter instead of the post it and wait 20 mins for a reply stuff..

If you notice im always the last in that room normally so even if i was having a really dooooooohhhh moment the empty chatroom at 1 min past kick off would have been a good give away...

Harder to be witty in there for the "i need 10 mins to think of a reply gang"...
Which of course makes it more fun for me to witness peoples lack of talent..:D :p ;)
I've been going in that matchday chatroom for months and last Saturday was the worst day of them all. Funnily enough, most people don't go in the matchday chatroom for a joust, they go in there for a friendly CHAT during a football match. It doesn't have to be a fight y'know and it never was before.

If the name-calling, bickering and piss-taking continue, I'm not interested anymore. The room for the argument is further down the corridor somewhere.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
I second that Mr Z, I have noticed how some jump at the smallest thing while others dissapear from the chat, I thought we were all mates and City fans at heart

G

Ha, ha, ha...

Funniest thing I've read in years.

This is the home of the fiercest Cyber "Warriors" the web can provide. You should be honoured by their presence.

Chortle, chortle...

Status
Not open for further replies.