Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Andrew Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2005
I predict Middlesbrough youngster Andrew Taylor will join the Bantams on or after Monday.
One of the stars of Boro's F.A. Youth Cup winning squad in 2004,Andrew's favourite position is either left back or centre back.
Andrew is an England u18 player and will come to Bradford on a season long loan deal.
Andrew Taylor 1/8/86 h/t 5' 10''.
Source a life long Boro Fan who knows his stuff.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Mate of mine who's a Boro fan thinks Taylor should be a good player in years to come.

Would be a good signing if it is gonna be him.

G
Mate of mine once said gareth grant was gonna be a great player as well!!
Doesnt mean it happened, or ever will!

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
boyracingbantam said:
http://icteesside.icnetwork.co.uk/b...=50080&headline=we-can-win-cup-name_page.html

The bit about Bradford (and its only a line) is right at the bottom.

This would suggest to me its not taylor but the other guy from sunderland(whose name escapes me).....as toddy said he already had discussions with the club. in question.
The "Other" guy Is called Danny Collins from Sunderland, although he has made 8 appearances for the Mackems & CT said the lad he was after hadn't played a 1st team game for them yet?

May 22, 2005
Now and again you get some good sound inside information of mates,and in this case he was spot on.
Welcome to Valley Parade Andrew Taylor.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Bradford manager Colin Todd believes teenage full-back Andrew Taylor will make an instant impact at Valley Parade next season.

The England youth international has yet to make his senior bow at the Riverside Stadium but could be in line for his Bradford debut against Hartlepool on 6 August.

"The deal has been given the green light and all it needs now is for the two club secretaries to finalise the details," Todd told the Bantams' official website.

"The boy has got tremendous pedigree. What he does need is first-team football and hopefully he can fulfil his potential at our club.

"I'm not worried that he is untried at the top level because so was Steven Schumacher and we have seen how well he has done. This is a great opportunity for the player and I would look upon this as a step in the right direction for ourselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.