Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Andrew Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitry

C&B Member
Jun 8, 2005
Tommorow it will be open day at UEFA Euro U19, where our new defender plays. England plays against France & it will be shown on Eurosport.
The game starts at 5 pm british time.

G
Just been watching 1st half. Taylor looks steady, haven't seen him give away the ball like Lewis he hasn't really got forward at all either

Dmitry

C&B Member
Jun 8, 2005
My opinion that the main thing that he can make it's to play his body putting it through the ball and opponent, in this case he's classy & it's importnat, he knows how to make it and I counted quite many foulf against him in this moments. Quite good to play one against one opponent and posissionally. Looks like he can make things what manager asks from him.

For me it looked that he plays only by one left leg. It's naturally for left back, but he needs to improve in this one to become good player. In the second half it was a moment when he could stop a ball by right foot, but he tried to turn to make it by left and mall was away for France throw in. It's aspects, but can speak something.

He played very deffensively, but it looks like it was an instruction of manager because right back McMahon, who is one of the leaders of this team, was concentrated on defence also.

About mistakes - one time he was going to frenchman triying to play a ball, but didn't make it and opened space for opponent. Fortunettly shot was wide But it happens, not to blame.
It's diffiuclt to make opinion seeing by TV, but maybe he was guilty when France scored a goal. It was clear that England made an offside trap & maybe Taylor was a person who wasn't go away, because he was last englishman in the line, but I'm not sure seeing it on TV screen.

But neveless I think that he's qauilty player that we need & I like if he plays for us more devensively, because having Petta & morrison creation can be made from left wing by midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.