Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Another lightweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
I have given up on CT four strikers exactly the same and he is bringing in another . Lowere midtable for us i am afraid.

G
He has a point though, all are strikers ARE the same of which none are a targetman. Mark my words we will not make the playoffs without a targetman.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Wonder how all those other teams got promoted last season without big target men.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Swindon had howard six foot three and they played to him very well. Hull had the option with abrahams.The wendies were miles behind till they signed Kerwyn somebody from southhampton. Succesfull city teams in the past were noteable for Mills and Bobby campbell.The proof of the pudding eill be in the eating. However i think the signs are there already in pre season.You do need a big physical presence in this league.

May 21, 2005
Neddy said:
Swindon had howard six foot three and they played to him very well. Hull had the option with abrahams.The wendies were miles behind till they signed Kerwyn somebody from southhampton. Succesfull city teams in the past were noteable for Mills and Bobby campbell.The proof of the pudding eill be in the eating. However i think the signs are there already in pre season.You do need a big physical presence in this league.
Think you mean Luton with Howard.

Wilbrahim is one of the worst strikers Hull have had, he barely played for them (if at all) and has now gone back to Stockport.

Jones for Wednesday could hardly be classed as a targetman. He scored about 7 goals in 6 games for them which is why they did well with him-not because he was a targetman.

Status
Not open for further replies.