Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Answer this if you can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Do you think Real Betis fans went home moaning that their team were mega negative last night and played some of the worst football ever seen outside the Scottish Prem League????????:mad:

Do you think they were shouting for their managers head????:mad:

Or do you think they were chuffed to fook they go three points whilst playing shite?????:D

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
beerbantam said:
T they were playing one of the best teams in the world - and won, in the Champions League - i hope you arnt comparing them to us??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just making a point...Doesnt matter who they were playing its the principle of the thing...

Maybe i should have put

Will Chelsea fans be looking for a new manager as their current one has won one, lost two and drawn one in the last four...

Is that acceptable for a guy managing the "best team in the world"??????

Surely if Todds record is underscruitiny then Jose must be a cert to go if they lose against Man Utd...;) :D

king billy

C&B Member
May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
IF Todd had won us the premier league title the season before, seen us fill out the ground, brought exciting world class players to the club THEN lost a game and drawn a few - i think i'd give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer yet mate....;)

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
king billy said:
IF Todd had won us the premier league title the season before, seen us fill out the ground, brought exciting world class players to the club THEN lost a game and drawn a few - i think i'd give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer yet mate....;)
You mean like the guy at Rangers who you think should go?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.