Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any news on transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
tony d said:
Harpel Singh signed by Tuesday afternoon.....JP told a man who knows a man who once was a man i know...:D ;)
Wouldn't suprise me, As todd has been watching some stockport games recently.

G
I doubt we'll get Pechisolido. Preston are after him. I thought Rosenior was in the 1st team at Fulham so I can't see that happening either.

What about Gareth Taylor? He's available on a free after Notts Forest put him on the transfer list. He's a target man like everyone has said we need.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
we need a winger to partner morrision, we have an abundance of quality strikers, yet are seriousley lacking in good wingers

lee

Michael Flynn's Lovechild
C&B Member
Jul 5, 2005
Apparently Gareth Taylor is a bit of a donkey as well though.

Personally I'd love Dele or a Dele-esque figure at the club. Probably the latter as the real thing has gone on to bigger and better things since his spell at VP.

Also, surely cover down the flanks is needed, at all four of the full back and winger positions. Unless we start playing 3-5-2 a lot more after that performance on Saturday, of course.

G
'We've had a go for both Pechisolido at Derby and Liam Rosenior at Fulham.
We'll know before the weeks out how the negotiations went.'

You've got bloody good sauces Jonny if thats true! I only hope youre right. Roseniors a right back mind.......Todd knocking Swift down the pecking order again it seems.

May 20, 2005
Johnny Yen said:
We've had a go for both Pechisolido at Derby and Liam Rosenior at Fulham.
We'll know before the weeks out how the negotiations went.
Actually I heard we were going for Roberto Carlos and Arjen Robben :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.