Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anybody else stopped going to the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverson

C&B Member
Aug 6, 2005
after all, this is a p155 poor city side. Why should I waste £ 30 on a City match when I can spend it on a SKY ticket to watch decent football for the rest of the season? I'm seriously thinking about watching a forward thinking side. You might scoff but I worked for 3 years in Huddersfield and I studied at the University for 4 years, so I think I'm entitled.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I could understand if you posted this 3 games ago but apparantly we were unlucky not to beat Barnsley and played very well, we beat Bristol City something which Huddersfield couldn't achieve and would of won today if it wasn't for the intervention of a Ref who wanted to make a name for himself.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
only time i don't attend matches is when the wallet will not allow it Ollie lol !
Hudds used to be a Poly i thought - a 2nd rate sort of Uni ........................
................ :)

oliverson

C&B Member
Aug 6, 2005
well, if you'd have swallowed your pride mate and gone to the poly, you wouldn't have an empty wallet would you ? I haven't. Far from it :D
:)
didn't stop them having the 5th best computing department in the country though (when I was there) and the only one that did a sandwich year back in 1995, realising that employers actually wanted valid industry experience alongside the degree. They've all followed suit now though, even Leeds.

citygirl

Mum ~ Granny Bantam
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Keighley
www.facebook.com
hello oli dear ;)

every now and again he threatens to go support hudderscum, or man u....and he always comes back...i guess that we'll ALWAY be deep in your heart ;)

you're not fooling ANYBODY...you love us really ;)

G
Aye, i have to say ive stopped going to games to. Missed my first game in 2 years against Morcombe the other week and since then only been to one game.

It was like a religion, i had to go to City weather i wanted to or not. I have to say i havent really missed not going to City.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Olllie , my climb back up the financial ladder has started - I was never one for full time education unfortunately - but overall I've done okay without it bar the last couple of years .
I can't see you being a TB though ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.