Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone else planning on missing Walsall if we lose to Oldham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
If we put in yet another woeful performance against Oldham is anyone else on planning voting with their feet and showing that the current performances and results have been unacceptable?

I wont be harming the club financially as i have a season ticket but i fear the only way to get through to the board will be to show them that watching City at home at the moment is not worth my time and effort.

Could it be the only way to get Todd out ladies and gents?

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
If we lose to Rotten Pig i will still attend the Warsaw game and vent my anger at Todd and the club when we lose.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
No I'll be going to the Walsall game but I think I'll change my tickets to the Sunwin stand and try get near the dugout.

G
if we all want todd out our next home game have a big banner made and write on it todd out and before the game walk around the ground saying todd out todd out

I will be there as i follow BCFC not CT!:mad:
Besides Im planning on drinking Tony d, the pussy under the Bantams Bar Top Table in the 2nd half,;) just like the old days when i was in the Para's;)

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
I can't believe you called TonyD a pussy, just for mcalling him that he won't be drinking Lemonade now, he will be going onto the harder stuff......like fanta

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I will be there come what may, but I cannot say I am looking forward to it, as that is something from a past era:rolleyes: but I am back in work on Wednesday:(

but it has put me off going to away games, despite the fact that we play better away from home...

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Besides Im planning on drinking Tony d, the pussy under the Bantams Bar Top Table in the 2nd half,;) just like the old days when i was in the Para's;)
Tony aint in the BBar for that game ! hes got the lad wiv him ! but we cud meet him in the old players bar b4 th game if kids are allowed in if u want !

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Dbantx said:
If we put in yet another woeful performance against Oldham is anyone else on planning voting with their feet and showing that the current performances and results have been unacceptable?

I wont be harming the club financially as i have a season ticket but i fear the only way to get through to the board will be to show them that watching City at home at the moment is not worth my time and effort.

Could it be the only way to get Todd out ladies and gents?

Nothing will stop me attending the games, I will never avoid a match due to either our performance or a certain member of club staff. Thats pathetic.

G
'Nothing will stop me attending the games, I will never avoid a match due to either our performance or a certain member of club staff. Thats pathetic.'

When your a student on 200 pounds a MONTH and half of that goes on City merchandice and away tickets and when you need to continue to fund your driving lessons as well as save for university at the same time AND you still hold that view then you may call me pathetic, but not until.

Its alright for the people on 20,000+ a year saying its pathetic but when I don't think im getting value for money i will take steps to ensure that i will get better value for money....i.e with the sacking of Todd and if the only way to do that is by voting with my feet for the Walsall game then so be it.

Oh and Mr. Pathetic also intends on driving from his future residence of Manchester to every home game next year :rolleyes:

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
hey Panther , can you get us in the old players bar as well then ? , I'd like the chance to meet Tony D .

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Dbantx said:
'Nothing will stop me attending the games, I will never avoid a match due to either our performance or a certain member of club staff. Thats pathetic.'

When your a student on 200 pounds a MONTH and half of that goes on City merchandice and away tickets and when you need to continue to fund your driving lessons as well as save for university at the same time AND you still hold that view then you may call me pathetic, but not until.

Its alright for the people on 20,000+ a year saying its pathetic but when I don't think im getting value for money i will take steps to ensure that i will get better value for money....i.e with the sacking of Todd and if the only way to do that is by voting with my feet for the Walsall game then so be it.

Oh and Mr. Pathetic also intends on driving from his future residence of Manchester to every home game next year :rolleyes:

Like i said, "I will never avoid a match due to either our performance or a certain member of club staff."

This is my personal view and doesn't affect anybody elses views or commitments. Obviously after reading above you have a very good reason to miss some matches. But as long as I have enough money to go to games i will regardless of our performances. I enjoy the whole matchday experience not just the performance.

lino jr.

C&B Member
Dec 20, 2005
Shipley
how many are off 2 oldham then me and my dad are prob going not that far is it. but i reckon it is a GREAT chance to get on todds back if we lose lol

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Dr Wisey said:
hey Panther , can you get us in the old players bar as well then ? , I'd like the chance to meet Tony D .
I will ask the question if u like !!

Td may not want to but I will ask the club ! They may have to be 14 not sure.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Not bothered about the Oldham game I am not going to VP again whilst that Toad is there. No fight, no spirit, nothing. City have my seasons ticket money but I am not going again until that twt has gone. And his name is Colin Todd . He will never work again in football. I'd not employ him at Asda's getting the trolleys back as he'd start a fight with the customers for not bringing their own trolleys back. Its always the customers fault in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.