Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Armchair supporters out???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thread for the two numpties on here whose mouths are considerably bigger than their brains, & have yet to step anywhere near a City game this season, yet at the same time they claims to know absolutely everything about how we are playing ect.... better than most eye witness accounts!

Please tell the 1,000 or so PAYING away fans at Forest, why we should be happy with the "performance" witnessed today, Im sure were all waiting for your replies...................TOSSERS:mad:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
it sounded like a repeat of last week, without the last minute equaliser!!!!!

we are supposed to be on the verge of the play offs...........I don't think so, unless we get a midfield, and an attacking approach, we will be sinking ever further south.

Anyway I am a part time supporter, didn't attend today, and to be honest I feel sorry for the fans who went; it is bad enough having to watch it at home, without going away to watch. There is only so much the 'long suffering city fans' can put up with.

G
I'm going to FA cup
think city should slash prices permanently in certain areas and even if revenue the same - a bigger crowd would mean more atmosphere

you can watch many Serie A games for not much more than £10

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Here's a thread for the two numpties on here whose mouths are considerably bigger than their brains, & have yet to step anywhere near a City game this season, yet at the same time they claims to know absolutely everything about how we are playing ect.... better than most eye witness accounts!

Please tell the 1,000 or so PAYING away fans at Forest, why we should be happy with the "performance" witnessed today, Im sure were all waiting for your replies...................TOSSERS:mad:

beerbantam said:
One of em even got his dreamed up views on how City are doing in the Bradistan times this week!:rolleyes:

Its typical of our local rag though, as Simon Parker is leaving his role at the paper - the favourite to get his job is David Blunkett!:eek: :rolleyes:

No offense lads. But having listened to you at games and read the stuff put on here and the fact that even since I took my present job on shiftand before I decided to keep my City money in my pocket I've probaly been to Valley Parade more than the pair of you put together, that I know that my opinion carries more credibility than the knee jerk bollocks you spout on here. The fact that all you can do is give it large with the Armchair jibes rather than put together a reasoned argument to back up your views highlights this perfectly.

BTW....you'd be surprised how many REAL fans were in Eds chatroom today. So when they say that Todd should go, it's no good using that in support for your ridiculous claims....because they weren't there...it means diddly squat after all

I bet they were Real fan's in the chatroom no doubt, them who couldn't go today because they were working, couldn't afford it, family commitments, living overseas ect...

But I don't hear them telling ME or OTHER fans who travelled & payed to Nottingham today, how it is!.........do you?

Also, out of those fans in the chatroom, your EXCUSE for not attending a City game this year as to be th most pathetic/laughable ever heard:mad:

G
Today sounded sh*t, those that went said it was sh*t, therefore it was sh*t. It has been sh*t for the entire of this season. Where is the good football we were playing last season against Brentford and Bournemouth at home when we were tearing them to bits?

We have got lucky so far lads and have ended up 8th in the table with crap performances...how much longer will the luck continue.

I remember when Nicky Laws a*s was kissed by many a person and those that said Law was crap were told they were knee jerk morons by those who have never witnessed one of Laws performances.

I remember a quote to the effect of 'ooo we are 3 points off the top 2 and have just won 2-o away, quick sack Law before we make the playoffs.'......look what happened there.

If we make the playoffs i will eat my hat.

Dbantx said:
I remember when Nicky Laws a*s was kissed by many a person and those that said Law was crap were told they were knee jerk morons by those who have never witnessed one of Laws performances.
True Dbantx,
I don't mind having a difference of opinion with someone who's been to the same game as me but to come home & listen to the usual "Jockstraps" mouth off when its obvious by their postings they know fcuk all about football, makes me laugh!!!!!!!:D
If they were in charge of City,one of John Docherty/Chris Hutchings/Jim Jefferies/Nicky Law ect... would still be in charge!:mad:

May 20, 2005
beerbantam said:
Chucks last time and the only time you have ever sat in earshot of me at a City game was Hull last season at home, do you dream about a fantasy life with us or something - constant references to the top-table on which you have never sat(though claim to have)!
Strange, because my take on affairs is you and your buddy latching onto us, then me moving elsewhere cos of all the piss taking I got for sitting there by people who know what they are on about. I reckon at least three quarters of the home games I attended last season were sat within "your earshot" at your Table of Knowledge.

beerbantam said:
Have you seen the film "one hour photo"? I fear you are like him:eek: I would hate to see your bedroom wall!!:cool: :eek:
It's you who seems to remember exactly which games I sat and when.

beerbantam said:
fact remains that you have probably seen City play less than 3 times under the management of our leader(MrTodd) - therefore your opinions/fantasy's have no solidity and are based on Simon Parker views only!!
Saw thirty plus games home and away last season. Not bad going at all for somebody that works 9 out of 16 weekends. Colin Todd was in charge for every single one of em. And yes, Simon Parker/Tim/Sticks and the rest do help form my opinion, but when will the penny drop that they are PROFESSIONAL sports reporters, therefore KNOWLEDGABLE on the subject they are PAID to cover. Rather listen to them than a set of folk who spend at least half of every game they attend sat in the Bantams Bar yakking.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Well Chuckle Stix is a proffessional and wouldnt say what he truely thought of City and Todd on the Pulse,but having gone to middle school and upper school with him and see and talk to him regulary.He said this to me "Todd hasnt got a fooking clue" So what do you say to that?????????:p

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Yes HP Sauce.............Its called HIGH PROBABILLITY.........
Theres another one BS bull shit and i make loads of it up.............:rolleyes: :D :D

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Dave - seriously we were absolute kack today - were back playing football akin to the Jim Jeffries and Nicky Law days......:(

Robson may have had his critics but at least we played entertaining footy - i came away from games under Robson (Wigan away, Walsall away which were 1-0 defeats for example) and at least i thought i'd got value for money.......today was abysmal.....:mad:

ChuckleBantam said:
Strange, because my take on affairs is you and your buddy latching onto us, then me moving elsewhere cos of all the piss taking I got for sitting there by people who know what they are on about. I reckon at least three quarters of the home games I attended last season were sat within "your earshot" at your Table of Knowledge.
Chuckle, for a start I've never "Latched onto" anyone in my life & certainly never "moved" anyone from anywhere!
It is you who seem's to have a problem with my presence maybe?
So fooking what!, just because I don't agree to all your doctrine, does that make me bad?
I can recall only meeting you personally on two occasions, & on both times I found you to be a bubbly, pleasant guy who I could warm too, but I fear you have a deep seated resentment of me for some reason, that's your loss im afraid mate!:mad:

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Chuckle, for a start I've never "Latched onto" anyone in my life & certainly never "moved" anyone from anywhere!
It is you who seem's to have a problem with my presence maybe?
So fooking what!, just because I don't agree to all your doctrine, does that make me bad?
I can recall only meeting you personally on two occasions, & on both times I found you to be a bubbly, pleasant guy who I could warm too, but I fear you have a deep seated resentment of me for some reason, that's your loss im afraid mate!:mad:
Not at all. I think you and your mate are both nice dudes. Just that you know fook all about footy. Your "you weren't there, so you are not entitled to an opinion" mantra gets on me tits a bit too. I've never been to the South Pole either, but I know it's fooking cold!

ChuckleBantam said:
Not at all. I think you and your mate are both nice dudes. Just that you know fook all about footy. Your "you weren't there, so you are not entitled to an opinion" mantra gets on me tits a bit too. I've never been to the South Pole either, but I know it's fooking cold!
Well your "I wasn't there so I know more than them who was there" mantra gets on my tits more, especially as I've usually forked out top dollar that I can't really afford on the games!:mad:
As for knowing fook all about footy, that's your opinion, that's what makes Footy special.....opinions!;)

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
"Tosser"

Ouch, now that reeeeeeeaaaallllllly hurt.....

What next will you "offer me out"...

Boo hoo.... big and daft very apt eh....

Please refrain from having a pop old chap... Save your frustrations for someone who gives a shit about your moaning tendencies...;)

BTW i went to more than a quarter of the games last season whilst living in germany and doing six months in the Gulf...

To me that makes me a far better fan than you....That is in your immaginary "real" fans and "i go so fook you" world....

My opinions this season come from listening to the matches reviewing the results, reading opinions of the lesser spotted gob shites.....:D etc etc...

When i get back in December i will still come May have attended more games than quite a few.... Sooooooooooooooooooooo pllllllease stop fookin boring me with your childish not right bright but i can carry things attacks..;)

tony d said:
"Tosser"

Ouch, now that reeeeeeeaaaallllllly hurt.....

What next will you "offer me out"...

Boo hoo.... big and daft very apt eh....

Please refrain from having a pop old chap... Save your frustrations for someone who gives a shit about your moaning tendencies...

BTW i went to nearly a quarter of the games last season whilst living in germany and doing six months in the Gulf...

To me that makes me a far better fan than you....That is in your immaginary "real" fans and "i go so fook you" world....

My opinions this season come from listening to the matches reviewing the results, reading opinions of the lesser spotted gob shites.....etc etc...

When i get back in December i will still come May have attended more games than quite a few.... Sooooooooooooooooooooo pllllllease stop fookin boring me with your childish not right bright but i can carry things attacks..
Actually mate it wasn't aimed at you:p but seeing as your Paranoia set in, think what you want...matey;)

Keep up with the jibes.....your making yourself look really silly!!!:p

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Parrot said:

TOSSERS:mad:
So who did you mean then????

Only me and Chuckles i can think of that this shite is aimed at...

As for me looking silly have you actually not read the rest of your comments on here..

mmmm not me looking silly matey......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.