Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Atmosphere

Apr 18, 2013
Edinburgh
As a flexi card holder I can only comment on the crowd's performance at home matches which I've attended this season. When Vincelot loses the toss and City are forced to play to the Kop in the first half there is a collective sigh in block G of the upper Kop. Although the atmosphere is good for the first 10 minutes it deteriorates and is flat for most of the second half.
I thought the best match for atmosphere was v the Blades.
I wonder how many complainants on here don't bother to join in? Perhaps James Mason could consider sponsored song sheets?

The Granby Mullet

Usual Suspect
C&B Member
Feb 8, 2013
Cottingley
As a flexi card holder I can only comment on the crowd's performance at home matches which I've attended this season. When Vincelot loses the toss and City are forced to play to the Kop in the first half there is a collective sigh in block G of the upper Kop. Although the atmosphere is good for the first 10 minutes it deteriorates and is flat for most of the second half.
I thought the best match for atmosphere was v the Blades.
I wonder how many complainants on here don't bother to join in? Perhaps James Mason could consider sponsored song sheets?
Not a worse feeling imo. How many times has Vincelot lost the toss this year?

P Neshead

Suspect wagon
C&B Member
Dec 26, 2013
Think I kept swapping hands when one started to hurt.

Now I'm a pro at using both sticks with doing it for England & Rhinos (If you can learn to do such things that is)
Is that you that gives me a headache when the sky cameras are at Headingley, its either that or another instrument, can't remember which?

giveusani

C&B Member
Oct 21, 2014
Can't remember the last time I heard 'get ya tits out for the lads' Now that got the ball rolling
Could you imagine that being sung now, misogyny misogyny offence offence sexism sexism.
It will keep getting more & more sanitised until it's an atmosphere like you may expect to experience at the theatre because "we're not in the 80's anymore" apparently