Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Attendance on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
With todays game already looking doomed i wonder how many city fans will do a no show on Tuesday evening. I've made up my mind to go, instead of voting with my feet ill vote with my voice....by cursing the hell out of Todd.

It will be a low crowd but probably not as low as some would expect. Walsall won't bring many and if the crowd dips just below 6,000 it should be a massive wake up call to the board.....well either that or they will just blast the fans for not supporting the club well enough.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
with us been shit, putting in pasisonless performances you'd expect the crowd to be low.

Low it will be but not too low, you must take in to account that as its the xmas holidays childen will come as a 'christmas present' (great one too :eek: ), people are back to england from living abroad to see their family and city and many fans will be voting with there voice not feet

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
I reckon about 6500. We are almost down to the hardcore thats left anyway and i cant see it dipping much below that even if the home performances continue to be poor.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I'm looking forward to starting the slow handclap as the team struggles against mediocre opposition , the calls for Todd to get a taxi get louder - a full scale rebellion against the Drone and his sidekick could be enough to do the deed - it's down to the fans though to make their feelings known.
Of course we could sweep aside Walsall with a breathtaking display of attacking football ..................................... .................... ......

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Of course we could sweep aside Walsall with a breathtaking display of attacking football ..................................... .................... ......

pmsl

G
I'm definitely going next Monday - a friend's eldest supports Brentford as they live near ground - only kid in his class that supports a non-premiership team

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
only kid in his class that supports a non-premiership team
Good For Him

Far too Many childrren support prem clubs when there is more pleasure to be had watching lower league in many cases

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
take City out of that summary then please , my lad is questioning my sanity at the moment having informed him that WE ARE going to watch the shite play at VP against the might of the Saddlers - he said "have you ever thought of supporting a team that does not let down it's fans so much ?" - that from a 9 year old lol ! - he;s been going since the age of 5 and is sick of the mediocrity of it all , but still wears the colours with pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.