Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Attendance Predictions for Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This should be an interesting one to predict attendance wise as no ones got a clue how many the Pups will bring with the game being on Sky and nobody has a bloody clue how many of the stay aways will decide to come back to watch this one.

Lets remember there were about 7,900 city fans on the first Tuesday night game of the season at home to Southend...is it too much of a stretch to suppose that 9,500 City fans can be arsed turning up?

If we dont have 9,000 of our fans at Valley Parade its a bloody disgrace and i will be truly peeved with the arseholes who sit on their arse in the pub spending 20 quid on booze cheering us on claiming to be loyal fans when they cant even be arsed to get to the game when its on their own doorstep. I bet there will be at least 7,000 Bradford wide who call themselves City fans who will be watching it in a pub and have the money to get to the ground.

10,000 of our lot there at the same fixture last year...wonder if they'll decide to go to the pub instead?

Anyhow im going to say 9,001 City fans to be there + 3,706+ a final attendance of 12,707.

May 20, 2005
There will be under 10k there. Which of course will be a kick in the teeth to the fans they kicked out of the Ciba Stand.

G

According to JP on the OMB Hudders have nearly sold out there allocation.

I predict there will be 14,666

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
ChuckleBantam said:
There will be under 10k there. Which of course will be a kick in the teeth to the fans they kicked out of the Ciba Stand.
So your prediction on the new prediction league thread will be under 10k then?

There is no way it will be sub 10k on monday or Peter Crouch is a world class player.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
CalderBantam said:

Don't be fooled, look again carefully as I suspect someone is playing tricks:D

G

CalderBantam said:

Look again Dude...it aint JP.

:cool:

'Bogus jive turkey!'

May 20, 2005
The fact the match is on Sky dictates that it won't bring any stayaways back, meself included. Monday Night games are poorly attended traditionally. Who'll want to spend the whole of the rush hour getting home after a bout of Monday morning back to work blues, wolf their teas down then set off again through football traffic from Bradford or Hudders to see a game they can watch on the box over a few pints. On the various Hudders boards there are plenty saying it'll be the pub or comfort of their living rooms. Don't forget we only got 7000 for a Monday night all Premiership F.A Cup tie when we played Middlesbrough in a season we were getting 20000 crowds for a televised game.

City or the Puppies aint Newcastle or Man Yoo where the fight for seats is at a premium and they have waiting lists for Season Tickets. Bradford City versus Huddersfield Town isn't a traditionally big derby game either, even between the two sets of fans. Until the Watson incident there wasn't even much in the way of rivalry between the two sets of fans. Most of the rivalry anyway is confined to the City Gent board and that rivalry is sickenenly friendly.

Whatever the crowd actually is, I could not possibly predict. But I'll tell you for CERTAIN. The size of the crowd will not warrant the removal of City fans from any of the home ends, which as I stated before, is another kick in the teeth caused by boardroom buffonery, the likes of which is our trademark.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I think TBS will bring 4500 and City will have 7-8000 fans due to the sh/t performances at home,so 12490.

G
3,500 TB's there plus 8,500 City , around 12,000 - or 12,131 If you want a precise forecast !
I'll be there with the young 'un , I've got 2 tickets for the girls as well but they'd rather spend the evening at their Grans or so they tell me !
The wife Is working so she can't come , and Cityta always win when she attends , never seen us concede a goal either !

Status
Not open for further replies.