Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Back Todd, sack Todd?

Back Todd or sack Todd?

• Sack Todd now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a quick look on City M/Bs & can't believe the amount of Anti-Todd angst;)
In the last game against the Pools the team was boo-ed off at HT/FT by the majority of the VP crowd!

About 3 weeks ago only the likes of Jimmy, Panter, BG, KB , Beer & I were the only ones on here voicing our concerns at the way CT was mis-handling the team while been shot-down & incurring the wrath of the majority of the board:eek:

So now's the time to find out who still supports CT, who knows maybe he will turn it around;) , but I think most supporters have now completely lost faith in the man!

Dont get me wrong, I want City to win EVERY game & hope we stuff Barnsley on Saturday, even if it keeps the defensive Todd in charge even longer:mad:

What we need Is a manager with PEP, Passion,Pride & Enthusiasm, someone who knows what it means to play with pride for Bradford City & match the aspirations of the Chairman & City fans!

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I guess many poeple have joined your bandwagon for four reasons:

1) Playing defensively, not taking attacking gambles coinciding with a brief run of bad form whilst not scoring.

2) Todd's faith in Holloway despite him being shite as well as a dirty little thug. Unforgiveable that he played Holloway twice despite better RB's available and with a 5 match ban looming.

3) Todd's no faith in our youth system. Swifty should have been given a run in the LDV, surely this was the perfect chance to see if he is ready for the first team? With Edgehill out of favour or injured? and Holloway banned for 5 games it is folly to cast aside a young RB. But no, Todd has seen fit to play Emanuel and Stewart out of position, is likely to play Crooks out of position there and play Holloway when available. Youngster not getting a chance.
Add to that Forrest and Sanasy having to leave to get some footy while Todd wastes money on Claridge. ETc ETc ETc

4) Crap tactics, crapper team selections and crappest substitutions.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I think Parrot I was saying similar things;)

Don't think he can go anywhere with the team, he has lost it, he lost the team a number of weeks ago for me.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
I've just had a quick look on City M/Bs & can't believe the amount of Anti-Todd angst;)
On the OMB, Bradfordcityloyal = Jimmy/Shameless

Just so you know ;)

I'm not for sacking Todd at the moment but I'm not happy with the performances and shall not be going to Barnsley this weekend.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Rick,
i think not mate,i have copied some of his/her threads and put them on CG site,but i think its someone off here portraying me.But i have to say i fully aggree with their posts.

bg said:
I think Parrot I was saying similar things;)

Don't think he can go anywhere with the team, he has lost it, he lost the team a number of weeks ago for me.
Sorry BG, my appologies;) , now I've edited the post so you can be in my gang!:rolleyes:

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
I just cant for the life in me see how he could turn it around !! its nearly Xmas and I dread to think what is gonna happen - to be honest it dont bear thinkin about !!

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Parrot said:
Sorry BG, my appologies;) , now I've edited the post so you can be in my gang!:rolleyes:

awww how sweet;)

Me too Panth, think we are for that horrible sinking feeling........pleaseeeeeeeeee nooooooooo:eek:

May 20, 2005
SHAMELESS said:
Rick,
i think not mate,i have copied some of his/her threads and put them on CG site,but i think its someone off here portraying me.But i have to say i fully aggree with their posts.

You lickle liar Jimmy!!!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Start of Jan will decide it for me... At the moment we playing badly or not are in a position where the next months games will decide play off potential or relegation fighters..

5 points either way at the moment would see a completely different outcome..

Lets see what December holds....

(fingers crossed tightly in tony ds household)

Status
Not open for further replies.