Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bantams World???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone on here ever subscribed to Bantams World on the official site?

Seems fairly cheap at £3-99 a month or £34-99 for the season, but I seem to re-call people moaning about it on the old OMB.

Anyone recomend or diss it???

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
I rate it but thats because im in Germany Parrot...

The replays are small but do the job to show the boy.....

If i was in the UK i dont know whether i would get it...I only realistically get it for the match commentary..

Its worth it to me m8 at the moment... But someone who can tune in to the Radio or go to most matches it would seem a waste...:)

I imagine its great for people who cant make the games because they are abroad or disabled ect... but it would be great to see my boys hitting the back off the net over & over again!!!
Also it would be handy to see the goals from the away games I dont travel to down Sarf! ;)

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Then you should find it worth while..

Sometimes its frustrating when you have to listen to the away commentary due to faults or it doesnt load in till second half...

Or the goals dont replay correctly...lol

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
From what i've seen of it so far, the back end of last season and the match versus pool yesterday its quite good.
thity five quid this season is a snip for those who can't travel to every match home and away ( like me )

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
It's shit, the radio interviews dont work right, half the videos aren't there.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
It's switched off because i'm still working on it :)

Bet PTV don't stay up till 2AM sorting it out there sites :)

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
don't be daft, as I remember they fix it as and when they can be bothered. If I don't go to matches, prefer the radio. If it was a good quality product, then I might consider paying up, but they need to work on it.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
all those that pay for it for the radio why dont you go on the pulse website where i think you can listern to the great commentry of stiks and tim thornton

Aug 8, 2005
its fookin shi,te, ask b.i.n, mallorca ,stutgart ,tournsoil .i only get the live commentary these days,it used to be good when it was free,wow i even remember seeing the highlights in full screen before the ptv took over ,ya cant see shi.t on that small screen

Status
Not open for further replies.