BCAFC Coloured Clothing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 6, 2006
Tallinn
www.pudelbaar.ee
WORD OF WARNING.

This is SCAM website. I placed my order for those trainers John posted on this thread. One month later and I haven't received them. I checked my bank, and yep, 55€ has been taken out from some weird Chinese sounding company. I go to www.therevisionacademy.co.uk and enter my details, and it says password not recognised. So I try again, still the same response. Then I click on "lost my password" and it just says "HTTP ERROR". So I checked my confirmation email, and its from a different web address and is sent from a Gmail account. I have had NO response from either website or email.

My bank is now looking into it.

Shame...as they were v nice trainers! Thought the price was too good to be true.

Bobby Bacon

We're not on our way
C&B Full Member
Apr 21, 2015
location, location.
WORD OF WARNING.

This is SCAM website. I placed my order for those trainers John posted on this thread. One month later and I haven't received them. I checked my bank, and yep, 55€ has been taken out from some weird Chinese sounding company. I go to www.therevisionacademy.co.uk and enter my details, and it says password not recognised. So I try again, still the same response. Then I click on "lost my password" and it just says "HTTP ERROR". So I checked my confirmation email, and its from a different web address and is sent from a Gmail account. I have had NO response from either website or email.

Shame...as they were v nice trainers! Thought the price was too good to be true.

Send me £30 and I'll get you a pair.

Bigrod

C&B Member
Jul 8, 2013
Up in the hills and far away
WORD OF WARNING.

I always check any website to see if they have a proper address in addition to the website. If they do not, then ‘walk on by’.

If you used a Visa or MasterCard, you should be okay for a refund.

Hope you get your money back.

Jun 4, 2012
Idle
WORD OF WARNING.

I did a whois of the domain and got this address and name of the person who registered it:

Bower Sham
98 Elmore Lane West Quedgeley
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
GL2 4PS
United Kingdom

http://www.flyingpixiepromotions.co.uk/ (Mirror of therevisionacademy.co.uk)
and http://www.duncanstottphotography.co.uk/ (also a mirror of therevisionacademy.co.uk) are both also registered to the above address.

Update:

I did a search for 'Bower Sham' and one of the only things I can find is a Bower Sham being named as a defendant in an american court case for operating counterfeit websites and selling counterfeit goods.

http://docplayer.net/37549252-In-th...rn-district-of-illinois-eastern-division.html

Case notes are here along with a massive list of other defendants and website they were operating.

Nov 17, 2007
WORD OF WARNING.

Better to pay on a credit card because it’s easier to get your money back.