Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beach Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2005
Went down to Valley Parade this morning to purchase the new City beach towel for my holidays,and they are selling like hot cakes.The shop didn't have a lot left but they are getting some more in stock i was told.

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
Good job that these beach towels have nothing to do with Bradford Council.....anyone remember the Bradford By The Sea shite the did the other year

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Ordered mine online the other day... They are apparently selling really fast and a new batch has already been ordered....

Also gone for the "yellow and maroon" polos both versions .... Thought i would introduce City to the posh Germans at my Golf club....

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
I'm looking forward to when the club get some new stock. At the moment the club have nothing in, in fact Mr Abdul in Kirkgate Market has more stock in his stall.

I've enquired about stock, got told nothing. I' still waiting for a coat to fit Tash.....since Hartlepool last season. Got told October, before Christmas, end of season, Stu buying a round of drinks (ok more chance of Christmas coming first).

I saw the beach towels last week when I come over, they are not that bad, but we don't have a beach in Hull

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
EYorksBantam said:
Good job that these beach towels have nothing to do with Bradford Council.....anyone remember the Bradford By The Sea shite the did the other year
Bradford Beach was ace!!There was a Muntaz there!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.