Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Benni Carbone

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does he still play in the Serie A? Last time i checked he was playing regularly for a side and that was only a year ago.

If not i wouldnt mind finding out his adress to write him a letter asking if he'd be interested in coming to play for City again :D

IMO most skillfull player we have ever had alongside Chris Waddle.......wrote off over half a million we owed him was it so the club would survive?

He seemed a decent enough chap and would be delighted if he wrote back...now to find out his adress so i can write to him and then my scheme of persuading him to come back to City begins :D :D :D

Carbone! Carbone! Carbone! Carbone!

G

I just hope Benni can read English, i know he can speak it at least. I've e-mailed his current clubs webmaster in Italian telling him to pass the English message of support onto Benito with a response back in English if possible.

baldbantam

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Your difficulty is going to be persuading him to come back and play for a quarter of the wages he will be on now, for a team that left him owing money, in the rain and mud of the English 3rd Division.

I can see why he'd find it attractive :p

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
baldbantam said:
Your difficulty is going to be persuading him to come back and play for a quarter of the wages he will be on now, for a team that left him owing money, in the rain and mud of the English 3rd Division.

I can see why he'd find it attractive :p
Stu did it!!!!!!

Carbone will not come back but its worth a go just in case :D :D

You just dont know do you in football..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.