Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Chant for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
He is still here and so are the same players --
--- why not give them some support???
Its all we got so lets hope they do well, they need the support of the crowd

lee

Michael Flynn's Lovechild
C&B Member
Jul 5, 2005
Nice bit of positive thinking, Mallorca.

The atmosphere at the Brentford game was lightyears ahead of what has become the norm. I'd love it to be like that every week.

By all means give Todd hell at the end of the game if the team has yet again under performed, but they need our support throughout it, against what will probably be our hardest match of the season considering the opposition and the list of players out.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Well said Lee, nice to know that there are still some city fans who dont want the team to loose just to get rid of CT

Giveballaway played alright and stayed on the field last week so who knows

COME ON CITYYYYYyyyyyyyyy

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Shamelessly nicked from the official mb...

WAY TO GO COLIN!

'Did anyone else see CTs comments in tonights T&A? After reading them I was ready to sign up and follow him into battle! Fair warmed the cockles of my heart so they did.

'Play without fear'

'Swansea like to attack... and it's our job to push them back'

'We have to make sure we play with more freedom'

'I want to see us more relaxed and more able to express ourselves as individuals and harness that into the team'

'We need to get the wide players higher up the pitch where they are best suited rather than having to track back'

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!! I really, really, hope the players take it onboard, because if they do we might just see another performance on a par or better than the one at Oakwell.

If it fails it fails, but I'll sleep easier knowing tactically, EVERY avenue was explored by the management to win games.

Forget the odd spawny away win, if the players respond this WILL be the turning point of our season. Hopefully the fans will respond as well, I know I will!

'COME ON CITY...'

P.S. With regards to the wide men playing higher up the pitch and not having to track back. Well actually both would be nice, and the fullbacks pushing on and helping out would be even better! Good luck.

Sorry wisey old chap, by all means call me a fool, but with all this new found optimism flying about I'll have to pass I'm afraid. It will be tough against the Swans, but if CT keeps talking the talk and the players respond things MIGHT just start to improve.

Rest assured though, if it's as you were after the Yeovil and Tranmere games I'll pay for his taxi misen.

Anyways, if it's a song you're after, how about this one. Diana Ross or Kim Wilde, it's up to you...

Set me free, why don't you babe
Get out my life, why don't you babe
'Cause you don't really love me
You just keep me hangin' on
You don't really need me
But you keep me hangin' on

Why do you keep a coming around
Playing with my heart?
Why don't you get out of my life
And let me make a new start?
Let me get over you
The way you've gotten over me

Let me be, why don't you babe
Now you don't really want me

You say although we broke up
You still wanna be just friends
But how can we still be friends
When seeing you only breaks my heart again
And there ain't nothing I can do about it

Woo, set me free, why don't you babe
Woo, get out my life, why don't you babe
Get out my life, why don't you babe

You claim you still care for me
But your heart and soul needs to be free
Now that you've got your freedom
You wanna still hold on to me
You don't want me for yourself
So let me find somebody else Hey!

Why don't you be a man about it
And set me free
Now you don't care a thing about me
You're just using me
Go on, get out, get out of my life
And let me sleep at night
You just keep me hangin' on...

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Hey Mallorca i never want our team to lose any match , but you can be sure if things go badly tomorrow then I'll be up starting this chant off in the Carlsberg - against the advice of my son who reckons I will be thrown out of VP - first time in my 28 years of support for the club - someone has to do something , and backing Turd now is very hard to do - he has taken us backward this season.

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
Loyalish2 said:
P.S. With regards to the wide men playing higher up the pitch and not having to track back. Well actually both would be nice, and the fullbacks pushing on and helping out would be even better! Good luck.

Totally agree, ranger. I can't think of many times where I've seen the full backs on the overlap.

Also with Mallorca on this. If the team/manager perform poorly let them know at the end of the game, but whilst it is going on try through gritted teeth and all to show support - it does help sometimes and if we can do it from the start it stops windass doing the arms-waving motivational dance!:rolleyes:

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
this "atmosphere" at the Brentford game - I remember it being as flat as a pancake when they knocked in their 3rd goal and only really took off when Wethers got our 2nd goal and Turd was forced into changes that went against his style of "economical" footie.

May 21, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
Hey Mallorca i never want our team to lose any match , but you can be sure if things go badly tomorrow then I'll be up starting this chant off in the Carlsberg - against the advice of my son who reckons I will be thrown out of VP - first time in my 28 years of support for the club - someone has to do something , and backing Turd now is very hard to do - he has taken us backward this season.
Ohhh one of the hard guys are we? Don't worry I'm sure that that the chavs with their massive intellect at the back of the KOP will follow suit...baaaa...:rolleyes:

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
who said anything about being hard ? , last time I smacked someone was 25 years ago at Anfield when trying to evade the nutters in Stanley Park !

Stand up if you want Tod out Stand up if you want Todd out !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.