Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bet Henderson feels a prat now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Goes to Leicester thinking he's cracked it and he's one step closer to the premier league, Well in reality he is - The Pontins Reserve League or whatever league Leicester reserves play in.

Theres is absolutely no chance he's going to get in front of Rab Douglas, Poor Hendo is probably wishing he'd signed that new 3 year deal we offered him. 2 years in the reserves and then back to australia as he cant renew his work permit :D

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Another one where the agent was simply chasing money with no regards for his client.

G

This is what I can't understand about agents, it's all short-term, quick-buck making.

If Hendo had signed a 3 year deal with us and continued in the same vein next season, there was every chance a "bigger" club would have come in with a cash offer, everyone wins. City get a fee for a player that cost nothing, Hendo gets his move, and the agent gets a cut of what would probably be a bigger signing on fee than if the player is a free agent.

Nuggets, the lot of 'em

G

the player should use his brain as well , I reckon he'll be Leicesters No.1 - Mr Whippy said so.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
He got the same curse as most of the players who tried to jump ship for greener pastures...

They deserve to suffer lol.... Im sure given his chance he will out do Douglas... I really do still rate Hendo... He was by far too good for this division....

He was supposed to be No 2 here if you remember....

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
I hope he doesn't get a game it would serve him right.
Where is loyalty these days?

G

Yeh I hope he does well at Leicester and claims the number 1 jersey. He kept us in so many games and we probably wouldn't have got as many points as we did without him

Good luck to him because he'll need it!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
JamesG said:
I hope he doesn't get a game it would serve him right.
Where is loyalty these days?
Id say serving out your contract makes you loyal enough for me..

Anything after that requires another contract...

Not signing a new one doesnt make you unloyal in my eyes...

Demanding to leave half way through does!!! But not at the end....

Hes a great keeper deserves better than our club, that may sound nasty but thats life...

enoch

C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Bradistan
well that chance might be a way off then, Levein is sure who his first choice keeper is and it ain't Hendo, he should have listened to us at Donny that night!! Silly boy.

Leicester manager Craig Levein has completed the signing of Celtic goalkeeper Rab Douglas.

The 33-year-old has joined the Foxes on a three-year deal after lapsing out of contract at Parkhead.

Levein said: "Rab's an international goalkeeper who's played many games in high-pressure situations in front of massive crowds. He's just the type of person I think will settle the defence next season."

I for one wish Hendo good, at the end of the day the only loyalty he owes anyone is his family!

The only loyalty left in football today is us, the fan's!

BTW I t wouldn't suprise me if Hendo end's up as Leicester's no1, Rab Douglas is over-rated anyhow, how many game's a season did he get tested at Celtic?

You know what they say about Scottish Keeper's!!! lol

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
enoch said:
well that chance might be a way off then, Levein is sure who his first choice keeper is and it ain't Hendo
Could of said that when he first came here. Just needs Douglas to get injured and he's in there.

G
The quality of scottish goalkeepers is shown by Jonathan Gould after only playing up there for a couple of months becomg scotlands no 1. need i say any more??

Status
Not open for further replies.