Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blackpool first block

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
All the seats were taken by whatever the home system was. Then they filled the left-most block where me, my mum (87) and my 2 daughters had found refuge. 2 rows further back was the Jimmy Hill of Profannisaurus and his son. His son is going to have a great start in secondary school with a much richer vocabulary than his mates.

Every City move was inadequate for Mr Expert. He made not 1 positive comment. It should be made clear that his "useless, gerroff the fkin field, fkin wnk twt, waster, Todd resign", comments were unstoppable and invaluable to the team and that he should be awarded a special seat for the next away game. By the Guillotine.

He's fat, balding, moustached and has a bemused son. And he's a twt. & should be barred from City matches. And executed.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I find it funny how some people react at games, I've moved before because someone has been constantly swearing and slagging of the team just because we weren't playing football like the Brazil national team. Some people I think actually go to game to moan, it's their sole aim for the day, I bet they actually enjoy it more when the team is losing so they can get in to a full verbal assault.

On the other hand there are those who are the completely opposite who however the team do they back them 100% and even with 10min to go with their team losing 4 nil they can still see a victory. I was having a bit of banter on a MK Dons site (not the Dongs one) and it was quite funny to see this Dons fan get a little upset when I told him the Dons were a poor side and I suddenly realised that this fella even though he didn't even see any of the game was trying to convince me that his team had played well. I started laughing and told him that he couldn't of known as he never went to the game and he replied he wouldn't be the first or the last person to argue blind over something he knew nowt about.

So that is the great thing about this game and I bet there would be over 1000 different accounts of the game on monday if someone went round and asked, bordering from we were complete garbage to we played well but were unlucky.

Myself I try to see the bright side no matter how dire the situation and I make sure I enjoy it whilst things are going well, the bright side of Monday was that I won a 6 foot tiger shark cuddly toy for my other half at the pleasure beach and got a sun tan at the footy.

May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
As this fellow was a bit large, maybe comment was a bit short.

I think there should be a concerted action AGAINST negative *supporters*. All adverse coments sould be due a slap.

Status
Not open for further replies.