Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BMW situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the situation is regarding BMWs injury?
He played against Chesterfield, will he play against Tranmere?

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i think, tho i may be and probably am wrong, that mbw will miss the tramnmere game because he is ready for an operation to trim some cartlidge or something but then agin we were all surprised when we saw him start at chesterfield so anyhting can happen. lets hope it does as well!!

May 19, 2005
According to the official club website, MBW's just going to play through the pain. Errm, I always thought that pain was the body's way of telling you that something's wrong...? I really hope that they know what they're doing because it would be tragic if he really seriously knackered his knee as a result of just ignoring a problem.

Jul 5, 2005
Yeah good point SB.on the offiicial site it did also say that playing would do no more damage to his knee.strange one really.obviously something wrong with the lad but nothing showed up on the scans and x-rays.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
that would be my view as well. My other half had to have that done, it is painful, and I doubt he can play through the pain, unless they are giving him injections, which I am against. He should have the operation and rest, he would probably be out for about a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.