Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bobby Petta starred in a 70's T.V series in the lead role...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Its a little known fact that Bobby Petta starred in a 70's T.V series...he was the lead role!!!!

I think Bobby likes to keep these things quiet but examine the following evidence....

Here we see Bobby Petta playing for City....

Here we see Bobby Petta in the famous 70's kids show 'Monkey Magic' playing the legendary and ever popular 'Monkey' himself!!!!!!

Who would have thought it, City have their own T.V star!!! Perhaps whilst playing Monkey could use his magical powers to summon a magic cloud to rain on the T.B fans? Or even use his fighting stick to beat up Peter Jackson? :D

I wish i could be the one to claim credit for realising this but im afraid that honour goes to an unknown man at the Doncaster Rovers match who shouted out 'Go on Monkey Magic' whenever Petta got the ball...a good few of us got the joke. :rolleyes:

Pmsl mate!!! Last night we had Bliar & Docherty, now Monkee magic & Petta:D
BTW I used to love that programme when I was a nipper;) Monkey, Pigsy & the Slug???? That Girl on the Horse looked like a she-male to me though!:eek:

G

It really is amazing how much they look alike...i'm going to have to gather some more pictures of them but theres two pictures i want to find that ive seen before, one with Petta looking startled and one with Monkey looking startled...i swear to god you cannot tell who is who from those two pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.