Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bradford City Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
With regards to Rhodes, Todd, Windass. Right now the only thing that could make it worse is if R******d came back.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Ive been saying all season he should go.He has had the money to build a team,Bobby Petta,Emanuel centre midfield.Crooks garbage,Holloway even though hes been injured,before that he picked him week in week out.
To you and the T&A lovers of the wetherall,He is past it now,our defence give so many easy goals away its untrue.You have Bower,Taylor and Edgehill who look class,but Wethers aint with it anymore and the midfield is shite.Todd fook off,if he is our manager for five years he isnt going to get us promoted,fact.People say give him time.emmmmmmmmmm are you forgetting something here,he had last season to consolidate after admin,then he is given a good budget and who do we get ? Petta the only good signing is Taylor.

May 20, 2005
Loyalish2 said:
Right now the only thing that could make it worse is if R******d came back.
PMSL!! :D:D :D We wouldn't want that would we?? Not now we have a boardroom of whiter than white characters with no ulterior motives....Smashing,Super,Lovely Great, let's look at what division we could still be in......

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
You do realise that the budget that Todd has got is smaller than any other team in this divison right? Or is that not acceptable because we are a massive club. My god some of you need to wake up, the club is barely on an even keel at the moment. Because were not in admin doesnt mean things aren't tough.

I'd hardly say Todd has lost the dressing room either, were in the top half off the table and 1 win throws us into fifth, what a major disappointment that is, we should be promoted already. It's not good enough bring in another manager now! same budget! same players! we'll walk the league .... fools.

G
Ed mate , where do you get your Info that we have the smallest budget In the division ????? , I can't see the likes of Yeovil and others having much more to spend on wages .
Yesterday was fooking s hite and I lay most of the blame for the way we play at VP at the managers door - he picks the players , dictates game play and formation - and his love affair with Holloway Is far from over with nice boy on the bench yesterday.
I'm not saying CT should go , but he needs to rethink on home games as we are shaping up for another season of mediocrity at VP - all that bull about going for the Jugular against Yeovil , they looked to be s hitting themselves early on then we give them a free header and suddenly we are the ones doing the chasing.
Windass was like the man of old yesterday relying on the wiining free kicks to get somewhere , It was tepid Insipid and not good enough from most of the players yesterday .

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Wouldn't happen todo with the fact that the play maker was out injured? MBW carries Schumacher. And crooks isn't an attacking player although he did sound like he had a good game.

It's a fact that we have the smallest budget, Yeovil are debt free and can actually afford to offer better wages than us.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
And crooks isn't an attacking player although he did sound like he had a good game.
HE WAS MAGNIFICENTO, SPRAYING 40 YARD PIN POINT PASSES TO MUIRHEAD WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PTCH YESTERDAY!

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Ed,i know what certain players are on at this club and i can tell you this for nothing are budget is far bigger than the fans are led to believe.Are budget is in the top Seven in this division,so get your facts right.Todd has made the signings and with two exceptions the rest are shi/e.He cannot take this club any further.Look at the crap we are losing to each week,look at the way we are playing at home,look at how many times we have been in front in a game and how we have ended up losing,look at the players he gives games to week in week out who are garbage.

G
Ed said:
Wouldn't happen todo with the fact that the play maker was out injured? MBW carries Schumacher. And crooks isn't an attacking player although he did sound like he had a good game.

It's a fact that we have the smallest budget, Yeovil are debt free and can actually afford to offer better wages than us.
That's the best one so far.

Schumacher?

Carried?

Sound like?

Well reasoned argument there. I've said on another post, and I'll say it again here...

CROOKS PLAYED AN ACCEPABLE LEVEL OF FOOTBALL FOR A CENTRAL MIDFIELDER, NOTHING MORE.

G
what the F happened to Kearney by the way ? , he might have done better alongside Crooks .
As regards wages and budgets , I doubt very much our players are the paupers of the division - we may not be spending money of transfer fees but I reckon the dough aint that bad.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Same Old Same Old, blue eye'd boy Schumacher .... He's had a handful of decent games and then the others he's been carried. But I best not say that as it doesn't fit in with the brigade.

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
ABSOLUTE SHITE ABOUT OUR BUDGET ED, i wish you'd get the bee out of your bonnet - we have less debt now after our last admin than 90% of all the other football league clubs - FACT!! Being able to afford players like Weathers, Deano, Petta, Claridge, Taylor etc etc tells me that we have one of the HIGHEST budgets in the division - yes we have a strict wage policy - as everyone else has for the last 10 years - all weve done is match what everyone else has been doing at this level for yonks!!
If you want to know about small budgets, debt and tough finances - look no further than our nearest and dearest with the greasy haired manager - his financial restraints are much, much tougher than ours are - yet they're 2nd in the table - funny that eh?.....

G
king billy said:
If you want to know about small budgets, debt and tough finances - look no further than our nearest and dearest with the greasy haired manager - his financial restraints are much, much tougher than ours are - yet they're 2nd in the table - funny that eh?.....

And they have an academy - funny that eh?

'Make it a double'

G
beerbantam said:
Ed, i dont know who told you that, but they are wrong - fact is we are debt free and working in profit - on paper we are one of the richest clubs in our league - as we have NO debt - it was All cleared through last admin!!

Where do you get this bullshit!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
lol, debt free ... Yeap ... Sure Are ... Wait until you see the results for this year on companies house website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.