Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bradford City Trust, latest accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Just received mine and looked at the Income and expenditure page.

Income in 2004 for the Save Our City Appeal. £35,447
Expenditure in 2004 for the Save Our City Appeal. £12,000.

What’s happened to the other £23,447? Well this:-

Summary
" The surplus for the year includes amounts subscribed for share capital by new members. The share capital is not returnable to the members and is generally available for the purposes of the society. The number of members at the year end was 561 (2003 391)"

Operating surplus £31,668. No its not.

No sorry dude I donated £100 can I have my unspent £66 back. Do the sums friends.

G
there must be more to that story
at the last meeting it was all accounted for, give or take about a fiver

G
It is all accounted for, its sat in the trusts bank account not City's. I did not donate to save the trust appeal and think I am entitled to my money back, well the two thirds not used as it was meant to. :mad:

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
If you are so bothered why not report them for deception?

G
No deception, all legal, no fraud but still lower than a rattle snakes belly. I will not be renewing my membership. :mad:

May 20, 2005
The surplus figure would have been correct at the financial year end.

I.E...£31,000 or whatever the sum is would have been handed over to the recievers in the following financial year (2005)....nothing untoward, the financial year end must have fallen during the 'save our City' activity.

That's my guess anyway.

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
NormanCorner said:
The surplus figure would have been correct at the financial year end.

I.E...£31,000 or whatever the sum is would have been handed over to the recievers in the following financial year (2005)....nothing untoward, the financial year end must have fallen during the 'save our City' activity.

That's my guess anyway.
From what I can recall the financial year end was May. If anyone has any doubts I would suggest contacting the Trust would be the best way to get answers. If indeed the financial year end was May then a considerable amount of the monies raised for the campaign went after that date and would then come into this year's accounts. On the face of it, Norm, it may look strange but I am sure there is a perfectly logical explanation.

While I was involved no monies were held back as had been alleged by at least one poster I know of on the old OMB. I am sure Kroll could verify that or indeed JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.