Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bridge-Wilkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
We look threatening with him in the side, on Monday we could of scored in a brothel with all the money in the world but tonight with him in the side we could of easily score 4.

With regards to Cooke, it can't be long before he scores, everything else he does is done well and I'm sure he'll hit the back of the net sooner rather than later.

Aug 25, 2005
A posh town called Harrogate!!
The 3 games we've lost have been when B-W hasn't been able to play.

Southend - 'Super Darren' gets sent off, B-W has to more or less play right back.
Bournemouth - winnning, B-W goes off injured, it all goes belly up!!
Blackpool - didn't play, we have lots of posession, but never look like scoring!!

I really hope he's not gong to be out for too long. To me he didn't seem that injured tonight, or was that after watching both Crooks and Emanuel trying to run centre midfield on Monday?!

And tonight proved how important Cooke is to the forward line! He should be the first forward on the team sheet. Deano, Cadders or Claridge can all play off him! I so want him to score!!

HGTEB31!!

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
harrogatebantam31 said:
And tonight proved how important Cooke is to the forward line! He should be the first forward on the team sheet. Deano, Cadders or Claridge can all play off him! I so want him to score!!

HGTEB31!!
Exactly right -- 110% correct

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
yup, Bridgey created lots and the goal capped off yet another great performance by the lad, he has to be todds best signing so far, even better than henderson and crooks. Crooks who incidentaly had another brilliant game, far better than tk could ever wish for

G

the calverley bantam said:
Crooks who incidentaly had another brilliant game, far better than tk could ever wish for
Whilst I agree that Crooks had one of his better games last night, I think it's a bit unfair to slag off Kearney, he's had a year out and obviously needs a run of games to get his form back.

Look at this time last year, a slow start followed by the kind of form you want from a CM, unfortunately injury struck again.

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
MBW is the player we had been looking for to make things happen in mid-field, without him we will struggle , of that there is no doubt,time to try some of the young players in different positions to see what they are made of.

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Bridge-Wilkinson's main strengths are that he always seems to have time on the ball, and he can find space really well. He's been brilliant so far this season, he gives us a goalscoring option from midfield and he creates loads of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.