Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Matchday Bury Home.

Ricc

C&B Full Member
Oct 8, 2007
Shipley
Dennis I don't really give AF if I miss an odd full stop or comna here of there if it
gets to you so much don't read my posts.

....that escalated quickly

Heaton Bantam

quite frankly my dear, i dont give a damn
C&B Member
May 19, 2013
Lives in Wilsden, Heart in Heaton
www.ratemypoo.co.uk
The massive bonus out of Saturday was Killa picking up the suspension, It forces Grayson's hand in his first match and gets Killa out of the firing line as he's looked absolutely deadbeat for six weeks or so. Looking forward to NKP & McGowan at the back and hopefully letting them build a partnership.

Grayson builds teams on a solid defence so I expect to see Warnock/ NKP/ McGowan/ TMAC become our regular starting defence and have us stop shipping goals. I never bought Stuarts comments about getting overrun in midfield. That happens when the players you've picked can't tackle (like Law & Reeves) so a flat back four, a strong middle two and we can still get some pace down the wings in a 4/4/2

Heaton Bantam

quite frankly my dear, i dont give a damn
C&B Member
May 19, 2013
Lives in Wilsden, Heart in Heaton
www.ratemypoo.co.uk
Are you helping your uncle jack off his horse?
The old favourite test of how punctuation changes a sentence

I'm helping my uncle, Jack off his horse meaning totally different to I'm helping my Uncle jack, off his horse

Mally

C&B Member
Jan 13, 2018
Shelf
Who the strong middle two...If your talking about Vincelot and Dieng they are both like carthorses running around..At the moment Vincelot couldent catch a cold