Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cadders back at City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Would anyone welcome him back? I would he'd give us something different upfont in the way of pace.

I can see it now, Symes & Cadders ripping League 1 to pieces and Bradford City winning the league scoring over 100 league goals hehe :D

G
Cadders is too injury prome in my eyes, he only plays 40% of games at most so he is more of a liablity than an asset.

I think he is a good player and can change a game in a flash, it's just with the pending transfer window making an appearance next season we can't go and loan out a player if we needed to because of an injury to Cadders which would be a case of when not if Cadders gets injured.

G
Just a question mark over his prone to injury tab. Although when he is fit and playing well, he would murder this league.

BG

G
cadders would rule this div and i think he can stay away from his injury antics remember last season? Towards the end he had a decent run of games away from injury. Any way all players get injured even the best ones, look @ Thierry Henry
for example:)

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Cadda and Injuries go together , likewise Bridges - we've had enough of that already .

May 22, 2005
Cadders never really did enough for City on the field of play to convince me this would be a good move for the club.We should be trying to attract players who want to give it their best shot when they cross the white line for this club.Frankly we don't have or need to be paying out wages to a player who just simply goes through the motions every saturday afternoon,which i am afraid the above named player has in his past all to often.

Mar 9, 2007
UK/Malawi/South Africa
No to cadders....as siad he is injury prone and for a "striker" he has an abysmal record He has in excess of 230 apps and only 26 goals.....even big baz offers more than that!!!

As for claims he will rip this league apart what is that based on???? The only thing he will rip apart is his hamstrings!!!

Also doesnt he have a contract till 2009? And he won't take a wage cut to come here!!

Suppose the only thing he has going for him is he is a fan!!

#KK

Living in the past
C&B Member
Sep 5, 2006
Clayton.
No to cadders....as siad he is injury prone and for a "striker" he has an abysmal record He has in excess of 230 apps and only 26 goals.....even big baz offers more than that!!!

As for claims he will rip this league apart what is that based on???? The only thing he will rip apart is his hamstrings!!!

Also doesnt he have a contract till 2009? And he won't take a wage cut to come here!!

Suppose the only thing he has going for him is he is a fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.