Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cadders today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Well he was one of the more dangerous players today and created several chances. I have to admit to being one of his doubters in recent weeks but seeing him playing in his natural position he played well up to the final ball.

To be fair the joker of a referee did any city player no favours today and as a result several great chances were stopped by the referee.

Good game by Cadders and I wouldn't argue if Todd decided to play him next week.

May 21, 2005
He did ok but his final ball is appalling, he gave the ball away too cheaply far too often. Simples passes that went to Uddersfield players. He also should have buried his one-on-one chance-if he'd been confident he'd have buried it (he still should have scored it). He needs a 4-5 game run to see what he can really do IMO. Btw what happened to Cooke today??

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Other than his final ball, which was shocking, he had a very good game. Had a couple of chances where he was through n could of possibly taken a shot earlier than when he did.

Did well to say he's had 15-20 sometimes 45 mins here or there since he rejoined us.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
the calverley bantam said:
i was wondering that as well, also what happened to claridge and taylor??
Taylor was sick this morning is what i have been told. Not sure about Cooke or Claridge. Didnt even hear the team over the tanoy at the ground but city home page seems to suggest Claridge was ont bench.

G
IMO the reason Todd decided to play Emmanuel and Cadamarteri is because they are both Bradford lads...more up for the game and know what it means more perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.