Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cant Be Bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
With all the Pro Todd lovers and we were only in administration last year crap.
When you all wake up and realise Todd cant take us out of this division and come round to MY way of thinking,I will happily say "i told you so". :p

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
BB,looks like we are on the same footing as every other team in this division,if not better.But the fact fo the matter is Todd had a team last year.He was given a good budget( and dont give me the crap,we were in admin last year,because the slate was cleaned) to work with this year and he has not improved the team as a whole.He has made our home form worse.Yes we have a point more than last year,but we havent played one half decent team.
Funny that..

Last year im sure (but i didnt go so hey) Didnt we lose to Hartlepool Away, Chesterfield and MK Dons at home..... In fact the only real blight on last term was Bournemouth. Which as we all know was an end of season nothing game..

After 9 games wasnt our record Won four, drawn 1, lost four and out of the Cup...????

Are we now not Won Three Drawn three Lost three.??????? Better ratio over the season mi thinks, Oh and through to the next round of the CC + 2nd round LDV?????...

We have the same points as last year at home even though we have played a game less...

Jimmy for a man with so many facts and such support you too know feck all...

But like i say i know nowt... Difference being is i work in facts not bollux...:D ;)

So when you are ready lets have your explanation of how we are doing worse at home and how we are sooooooo much worse off...Thanks..;)

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
My appollogys Tony,i only post short answers and not essays like you.I some up what i mean in a few words.I get to the point and dont find i need to quote a load of cr/p.But just for you..........................
Are You a Narcissist? Do you see your biggest fan every morning--in the mirror? Do you spend most of your mental energy looking out for Number One? ...
:eek:

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
My appollogys Tony,i only post short answers and not essays like you.I some up what i mean in a few words.I get to the point and dont find i need to quote a load of cr/p.But just for you..........................
Are You a Narcissist? Do you see your biggest fan every morning--in the mirror? Do you spend most of your mental energy looking out for Number One? ...
:eek:
Hahahah...

Jimmy, im asking you to back upü what you keep spouting.. Now if you cannot then say so . Please dont go down the sad path of calling me a know it all wannabe for backing up what i say..

Its the poorest form of posting.. Everyone on here has views... When i state mine im a know it all when others do the same they are just right because you back them...

Now ive laid down the facts for you, just to make it easy for you...So put up or shut up.;) :D

Or you can just go off on a tangent and try to deflect from the fact that you just cannot back up the shite you keep stacking..

Up to you Jimmy..Im callin you out fella... Get some help if you want..:D

tony d said:
Its the poorest form of posting.. Everyone on here has views... When i state mine im a know it all when others do the same they are just right because you back them...
That just it though T, Its not your views or opinions that seem to upset people on here, its the way you come across, whether intentional or un-intentional only you know, but it puts peoples backs up!
I know your gonna reply with some derisory comment about me, but thats the way people see it on here!

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
You were calling me tony or have you forgotten?
My facts are based on a member of the board at BCFC TELLING ME.
When the Richmond era came too an end i posted a full page about the Richmond family and Rhodes.People scoffed at first,then someone Said"This is so plausable,it could be true."
I will tell you how true it was. JP was asked to find out who i was,as i new so much and they thought i was either one of the Richmonds or a close friend or someone connected to the board.Thats a fact and when it comes to City i dont make things up or get my facts from a friend of a friend who walks his dog with this old bloke who knows someone at the club.I couldnt give a shit about wether anyone believes me,as i always get proved right as i dont make it up.
Just for example i told many a person that Jewell was leaving City and everyone scoffed and that was two weeks before it happened.Those people take what i say when im serious as right,as i proved over and over again,im always right when it comes to BCFC.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
That just it though T, Its not your views or opinions that seem to upset people on here, its the way you come across, whether intentional or un-intentional only you know, but it puts peoples backs up!
I know your gonna reply with some derisory comment about me, but thats the way people see it on here!

I am a sarky ****...Always have been always will.. However Parrot everyone on here is the same, you just wont admit it;) .

I stand out cos i argue my case and most not all of the time back it up...Along with that I dont belong to your cliques as i havent met any of you.. Less Steptoe and Tan:D

Now im not changing for anyone... If that upsets people thats fine... Life goes on... People have dished more shite my way than i have dished back and in most cases have just jumped on the bandwagon of someone else for no reason whatsoever..

Keep smiling though i just may grow on you;)

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
You were calling me tony or have you forgotten?
My facts are based on a member of the board at BCFC TELLING ME.
When the Richmond era came too an end i posted a full page about the Richmond family and Rhodes.People scoffed at first,then someone Said"This is so plausable,it could be true."
I will tell you how true it was. JP was asked to find out who i was,as i new so much and they thought i was either one of the Richmonds or a close friend or someone connected to the board.Thats a fact and when it comes to City i dont make things up or get my facts from a friend of a friend who walks his dog with this old bloke who knows someone at the club.I couldnt give a shit about wether anyone believes me,as i always get proved right as i dont make it up.
Just for example i told many a person that Jewell was leaving City and everyone scoffed and that was two weeks before it happened.Those people take what i say when im serious as right,as i proved over and over again,im always right when it comes to BCFC.

That Jimmy is a fine post which im sure is 100% truthful?, but WTF has it to do with this mate..:D

tonyd said:
Funny that..

Last year im sure (but i didnt go so hey) Didnt we lose to Hartlepool Away, Chesterfield and MK Dons at home..... In fact the only real blight on last term was Bournemouth. Which as we all know was an end of season nothing game..

After 9 games wasnt our record Won four, drawn 1, lost four and out of the Cup...????

Are we now not Won Three Drawn three Lost three.??????? Better ratio over the season mi thinks, Oh and through to the next round of the CC + 2nd round LDV?????...

We have the same points as last year at home even though we have played a game less...

Jimmy for a man with so many facts and such support you too know feck all...

But like i say i know nowt... Difference being is i work in facts not bollux...

So when you are ready lets have your explanation of how we are doing worse at home and how we are sooooooo much worse off...Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.