Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Certain things point to a new signing happening very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
On the official message board on the question and answer section there is a thread asking people who they think the two new signings will be. It was started today and JP replied to the question 'who do you think we will sign next?' with 'I know but can't say!'.

To the question 'Has he agreed any deals with any players then?' JP replied 'Have to wait and see - sorry!'

Unless JP is toying with some of the simple folks that seem to hang around on the OMB nowadays it seems to suggest that a new signing is not far away.

Beerbantam said Bridges? At the moment its as good as any other guess.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Bantam Of The Opera said:
Is there any news on how many season tickets have been sold yet??? ;):D
JP stated he would put the tally up again after we hit 4000... The fact he doesnt seem to have yet must mean the other 15000 must be waiting till the last week lol :rolleyes: ;)

May 18, 2005
Dbantx said:
On the official message board on the question and answer section there is a thread asking people who they think the two new signings will be. It was started today and JP replied to the question 'who do you think we will sign next?' with 'I know but can't say!'.

To the question 'Has he agreed any deals with any players then?' JP replied 'Have to wait and see - sorry!'

Unless JP is toying with some of the simple folks that seem to hang around on the OMB nowadays it seems to suggest that a new signing is not far away.

Beerbantam said Bridges? At the moment its as good as any other guess.
I wonder what the delay is??? It could be that they a both foreign players and we are waiting for international clearance or it could be that they are both coming back from long term injuries and we are awaiting medical reports (ie Bridges and Francis)

Of course it could just be we havent signed anybody yet which is most likely!!!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
I will stick my neck out and say there isnt a chance in hell that Francis is coming back...

Warnock has said hes not for sale...

Sale meaning even for cash

Cash being something this club hasnt got...

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Bantam Of The Opera said:
I wonder what the delay is??? It could be that they a both foreign players and we are waiting for international clearance or it could be that they are both coming back from long term injuries and we are awaiting medical reports (ie Bridges and Francis)

Of course it could just be we havent signed anybody yet which is most likely!!!
Would be good if it were to be those two we're gonna be signin.

May 22, 2005
On arrival at Valley Parade today the first thing we did was listen to Colin Todd answering questions from the crowd in front of the Pulse Roadshow stage.
Colin are you going to make any more signings?
I want two more in before the season starts. His words not mine,so it's watch this space he's not given up just yet on a striker and a right back even though most of the targets named early on in pre- season have got fixed up.
Perhaps there could be a surprise player or Two before the season gets underway on the 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.