Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Checkatrade 3rd Round

robbo1509

C&B Full Member
Dec 5, 2013
Leamington Spa
On Tuesday we'll find out who we get in this a week before the fixture is to be played.

Has anyone seen on info Leicester ticket prices from previous games incase they are to win the right to play us.

Cheltenham tickets for the Leicester game are £5 for adults and £3 for concessions, hopefully that'll be the same if we have to go there.

How many people do you think we'll take, it's an ideal distance for me midweek either way so i'll be in attendance, hopefully alongside at least another 400-500 bantams?

shoatsy

C&B Member
Oct 11, 2008
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
On Tuesday we'll find out who we get in this a week before the fixture is to be played.

Has anyone seen on info Leicester ticket prices from previous games incase they are to win the right to play us.

Cheltenham tickets for the Leicester game are £5 for adults and £3 for concessions, hopefully that'll be the same if we have to go there.

How many people do you think we'll take, it's an ideal distance for me midweek either way so i'll be in attendance, hopefully alongside at least another 400-500 bantams?
400- 500 ? That's nearly more then what we took to valley parade :whistle:

Jan 30, 2016
Bradford
Not a chance. If the FA can fine City for not taking it seriously and then allow Liverpool to play 11 stiffs in the FA Cup today without sanction then they can stick their competition up their arse.

Sep 26, 2012
Keighley

You will be 'surrounded' by upwards of 50 other City fans at most

lee

Michael Flynn's Lovechild
C&B Member
Jul 5, 2005
Not a chance. If the FA can fine City for not taking it seriously and then allow Liverpool to play 11 stiffs in the FA Cup today without sanction then they can stick their competition up their arse.
It's the Football League who fined us. Also there are set rules for starters in the Checkatrade (although debateable whether we broke them) whereas there are no such rules in the FA Cup.

Jan 30, 2016
Bradford
Thanks for the clarity. There's still one rule for the PL teams and one for everyone else. I ain't supporting anything to do with that competition in its current format. Even if we get to Wembley. Sorry EFL your competition is deeply flawed.

Plastic Bantam

S*it happens when you party naked
C&B Member
May 17, 2013
we were fined by the Football league not the FA

Damo

C&B Member
Oct 3, 2011

I'd take a little trip to Leicester and judging by the number of fans at each station from Birmingham to Wembley I'm sure I'm not the only one. Relatively close

Ricardo

C&B Member
Feb 6, 2013
Idle
Regardless of your views on the competition - I am vehemently against it - because of the farce of us not being to able to play at the same time as everyone, it's an extra midweek game later in the month when none of our L1 rivals will be playing. And we're forced to play first teamers.

I hope we do a Luton and disregard the selection rules. Take the £5k fine.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
If they want to make this trophy exciting they need to drop this under 23 premier league crap.

They should meet with the FA and see if they can broker a deal where they get to start in the quarter finals of the FA cup if they win the tournament or be guaranteed an away tie at one of the top 4 clubs in the third round. The amount of money this would generate a club would make them take the trophy seriously.

There is no money to be made and whats an extra £5k fine when you are losing money hand over fist anyway when fined at the moment?

Jan 30, 2016
Bradford
Just seem FA Cup attendances down by 19%. Hardly a surprise given the lack of priority given by PL teams. The PL teams would prefer a bye to the last 32 and show as much in the teams they select. They will kill the worlds oldest cup competition prioritising over the competition unless there is a champions league place on offer. Then again they will be able to fit their 39th game in if they've no cup ties. Mr Scudamore take a bow.

Oct 22, 2014
Brewery
I don't think we'll take any more than a 100 to who ever we face. Do we have a league game before this cup? If so, expect a few squad players in the league game to get passed the rules.

Aug 16, 2013
What a massive game it could be to draw the English Premier League champions...

...under 23 side.