Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheeky Bugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Todd Slams Fans

He's got a nerve, it's his shite style of football and the Chairmans high prices which resulted in so few turning up on Tuesday night, nothing else.

If Todd and the Chairman want someone to blame for poor turnout on Tuesday night all they have to do is look in the mirror.

I'm glad those who turned up got value for money but if you went by every other Home game this season it's easy to see why so many stayed away.

For Todd to come out and slam the fans for it is out of order, most fans don't get £1000+ a week for wondering round a football pitch looking uninterest.:mad:

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Fully aggree Rickeeeeeeee.Pish poor home form and players who dont give a hoot.Add to that a manager who is clueless and cant motivate his players,thats why the crowd was so poor and the crowds in the league are dropping off.

G
Disgusted with the comments and am going to send a letter to the board.

As it happens i was working, a good honest hard days work (for a student). I work two days a week carting boxes round for some billionaire ar.sole but oh no pity the poor players and manager who earn more in a week than i do in 5 months, they need my support.

F*cking fed up of this club.

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Comments like this prove to me that Todd is a master of the highest order of ****tery - if he actually got the team to perform in front of the home fans - they might actually turn up - fooking ****hook!!

I thought the atmosphere wasn't bad the other night to say there weren't many of us - it was a decent performance, but he needs to start showing what the team can do week in - week out in front of the bread and butter league attendee's.....

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
NormanCorner said:
Yer part-timers the lot of yer.

[Norm realises he's not still on the TB board and shuts t'door quietly on way out]
:D

I wonder how many we're thinking of making the game on Saturday then they read tonights T&A to see Todd slagging them off, I think he need to go on a customer relations course :rolleyes:

May 21, 2005
He's got a point with what he's saying, but the pricing was all wrong, thats why the crowd was down 1000+, surely he can see that, he's just made himself look a ****.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
He's just building us up for his announcement that Holloway has signed a 10 year deal, which will see him take over as player-manager when Todd decides to leave.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
He's just building us up for his announcement that Holloway has signed a 10 year deal, which will see him take over as player-manager when Todd decides to leave.
lol...thats what were all hoping for anyway

but seriousley what is todd saying, he's got some nerve and even though i did go i am discusted at his comments. Our play at home this season has been nothing short of a mockery...the players dont really give a shit and that clueless manager cant motivate them...
...the club will shortly be reciving a letter from me

Status
Not open for further replies.