Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

City 0 Chelsea 4 / City 0 TB's 0 ( TB win on penalties ) / City 0 Donny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

as you can tell I have yet to master the skills at some of the newer PS2 footie games .
The chants of "Who are ya " and "We shall not we shall not be moved " , but were somewhat too cockney like - note to game developers to Introduce more local accents and shouts to add to the realism now on display.
Chelsea were awesome to be honest depsite Ricketts producing wonder saves .
The TB game was a dour defence driven game settled on penalties that went the way of the Pups !
The Donny game was also a disappoinment as my frustration had built up and we had 4 yellow cards and Summerbee sent off In the 1st half , Windass tried 2 long range lobs that had John Motson In a spin and then Donny got 2 breakaway goals to win the match.

Jeeeeeezzzz , In reality It was Just like watching the real City with big gaps appearing and players looking disinterested !!!!!!!!!:D

G

the 05 version , hell of an Improvement on the 1st ever PS1 game I bought In Fifa '96 - that was purchased some 8 years ago now and still plays fine but they all resembled characters from potty time !.
Ref Fifa 05 , why the Fcuk was Jason Gavin still playing for us ? - Summerbee was a bit of hatchet man and Windass won some outrageous decisions by slumping In a challenge - very realistic lol !:D

G

I've been a Pro Evo fan since the first 1 on the PS1, but I may just defect to FIFA this year, as I'm bored of the dodgy names and I want to play as City.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
I'm bored of the dodgy names
on the new pro evo theyve got loads of new licesnses now so there will be very little dodgy names. Also you can create city, i did (yes i know its sad isn't it?) and get us playing all the 'top' teams

G

Aye, I did that with Pro Evo 4, with Rooney and *ahem* mesen up front (yes, I know that's even SADDER).

Swept all before us we did.

I still think I'm gonna give FIFA a go this time around.

G

I've Just got thumped 5-0 by Celtic ( Hartson 3 & Sutton 2 ) and Kearney got a red card for a wild challenge .
One other hatchet Job went unoticed by the ref and the Celtic player was unfit to continue lol !.
Ricketts was again outstanding In goal for us , and Jakes did his best to stem the tide of green and white attacks.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Dont buy fifa06

Status
Not open for further replies.