Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

City Support at Barnsley next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
What do you expect the City support to be at Barnsley next week?

After yesterday and an £17 ticket price I'd be suprised if we took over 600.

I maybe going over the top but there was not one thing about yesterdays game that inspired me to think of going next week and I can safely say I won't be there.

£17 & travel costs can go towards me and my other half having a meal out on Saturday night and I'm sure I'll get more value for money.

BTW - I noticed the team Todd labelled Boring have scored 7 more goals than us this season in the league and won 5-0 yesterday. That team Colchester is also sat quite comfortably in seventh place.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I was thinking of going but not sure now if the money would be better spent elsewhere - I reckon there will still be 1500 or so travelling down , far more than Colin Turd deserves.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
In a way I hope we get thrashed if Turd is still manager - something needs to happen at VP.

Well me & the usual crew will be going no doubt, not in support of CT or some of the " I don't give a sh/t about BCFC" players that he's brought to this club, but in support of Bradford City Football Club, which will still be here(hopefully;) )when CT & some of his passionless defensive robots have left us!:)
Then we can only dream when Barnsley draw L**ds or Man Yoo ect... in next round:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.