Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

City-Town derbies, who needs em? remincing etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Was looking back at our match reports and pictures from our derbys with Leeds in the Premiership to rekindle some of the memories. It envokes a sense of Nostalgia and longing for those days once more. Good memories...good times.

Sure a 1-1 draw was the biggest highlight of our top flight derbies, but give me a Bradford-Leeds derby over a Bradford-Huddersfield one any day of the week. The sheer excitement was tremendous, real blood and guts stuff with tackles flying in everywhere.

Who needs the puppies? Lets draw the white sh.ite in the cup this year and then play them twice in the Championship the next :D

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dbantx said:
Who needs the puppies? Lets draw the white sh.ite in the cup this year and then play them twice in the Championship the next :D
Was just gonna say 'dont worry, we'll be playin them int league after next season'.. lol. At least we beat the puppies. :D

G

It would be good but Itt'l never happen. I think Blackwell is building a strong side and they will be aiming at the playoffs very least this time around...to be honest i think they will get there but we can still hope they lose in'em.

G

City v L666s are always aggresive and tension filled and not for the faint hearted , on a different level than the matches against the Pups .

G

Dbantx said:
Was looking back at our match reports and pictures from our derbys with Leeds in the Premiership to rekindle some of the memories. It envokes a sense of Nostalgia and longing for those days once more. Good memories...good times.

Sure a 1-1 draw was the biggest highlight of our top flight derbies, but give me a Bradford-Leeds derby over a Bradford-Huddersfield one any day of the week. The sheer excitement was tremendous, real blood and guts stuff with tackles flying in everywhere.

Were you looking at these online? If so where are the picstures available?

Status
Not open for further replies.