Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

City v Rochdale

RonnieBrown

Rhubarb n' custard
C&B Member
Jul 30, 2013
Rotherham
So back to our League program. Again this is not a 'Gimme' fixture. For all Rochdale have yet to win away from home this term, they have drawn half of those games. Bear in mind too, that our home record is the same as Burys, who lie at the foot of the table with Plymouth !
I don't see City losing here, but nor can I see an easy Win - Rochdale have only conceded 16 in their 10 Away games. With some other interesting fixtures, City could really benefit from 3 points this week. 2 - 1 it is then !

idlebantam

C&B Member
Aug 3, 2007
Idle
Their front 2 of Andrew and Henderson will be a handful. Joe Bunney on the left is a decent player. One thing about Rochdale is they always seem to try and play nice football, and I doubt they will be as defensive as some recent teams that have visited VP. I see it being an open game and City coming out on top, also by a 2-1 scoreline.

fLu

C&B Full Member
Aug 18, 2015
Idle
God damn we need a fucking win at home. I reckon that would kickstart the lads in to not only a winning festive period, but second half of the year too.

albru

C&B Member
May 6, 2010
Might be similar to last week - good game with plenty of chances for both sides. If we take then we win, simple! Although 5-4 could be a possibility. On then other hand Rochdale have only conceded just over a goal a game on average, but have score even less - so first goal could decide it - again!

Feb 4, 2013
West Yorkshire Sport reporting:

TEAM NEWS: @officialbantams Stuart McCall says they have 2 or 3 players struggling with injury & a couple not training today due to illness ahead of Rochdale game on Sat. Wouldn’t be drawn on who.

Hendrie FC

C&B Member
Apr 30, 2014
Canvey Island, Essex
Dale will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing at VP. If we are missing 2 or 3 of the first 11 I fear for us a little as we have no real strength in depth. A win is much needed. A Blackburn and Charlton win and 3 points for us creates a nice 9 or 10 points gap from 7th.

Aug 14, 2012
West Yorkshire Sport reporting:

TEAM NEWS: @officialbantams Stuart McCall says they have 2 or 3 players struggling with injury & a couple not training today due to illness ahead of Rochdale game on Sat. Wouldn’t be drawn on who.
From what Kenny Black said in his post match interview i would guess that Robinson and Poleon are two of the players that missed training due to illness. We know that Reeves has been struggling with an injury a bit recently so would expect he is one of the players.

Jonny78

C&B Member
Feb 14, 2016
Bradford
With the snow that is supposed to be here this weekend hope it doesn’t get called off can’t be arsed with a Xmas shopping day with the missis