Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

city vs southend

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

4-0 City

Ricketts scoring from his own area, Windass with a double and Cadamarteri after coming on as sub!

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Sorry to sit on the wall, but as long as we win and finally beat the lesser teams in this division at home i'll be happy:D

G
Another early goal and I can see us getting 4+, but get to half-time goalless and I can see the moaing minnies crawling out of the woodwork just like the last few seasons.

Early goal from MBW and I'll go for 5-1, no score at half-time 1-0 through a dubious Windass penalty.

G
Think people are being far too optimistic here and it could be a major let down. Southend will be a tough team, they have a great striker in Freddy Eastwood and im sure he'll cause our defense no ends of trouble. Before anybody says 'but they lost 2-1 at home to Port Vale at the weekend how good can they be?' last year we lost 2-0 to Port Vale at home!

Remember last season, the moaning minnies started moaning because expectations got too high and when we didnt thrash so called 'smaller' clubs they went beserk.

I hope its an easy win, but i'd be happy with a 2-1 victory. Im keeping my feet firmly on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.