Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

City's away form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Our home form is dire at best but we are now losing our away form too, the stats speak for themselves.

Out of our last 7 away league games we have only scored 3 goals, one of which was a penalty and one was an own goal.
We have only gained 6 points out of 21 in these games.

With our home form as bad as it is and our usually good away form disapearing is anyone else worried about the situation we are starting to find ourselves in?

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Just be positive like Tonyd,his Stats have us heading towards the Play-Offs.How wrong i was i had us heading towards relegation,but even i have to concede that we cant get that shite.fpmslatdaee.

G
".....And then came the army of the jacks to do battle with the holy Bantams on the sacred turf of VP.....they didst come with cries of sheep being cleaved unto and didst curse the albion, but the mighty Crimson and Gold warriors didst crush the swans before them and so doing they didst turneth the season around and the Todd was proclaimed the mightiest of warriors...."
So sayest Barry........then he awoke from his slumber.
(Groucho Ch.17 V.3)

'Thou shalt not shaggeth the woolies'

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Our home form is improving!unbeaten in 2! and another decent team coming to attack us could see us win!

It seems to be mirroring the end of last season when we got home wins against the TBs, Stockport, Bournemouth & Brentford while at the same time our excellent away form began to tail off.
Personally I just think the players like most of the supporters have had enough of CT, the arrogant bassa!:mad:

lee

Michael Flynn's Lovechild
C&B Member
Jul 5, 2005
Sentamu Bantam said:
".....And then came the army of the jacks to do battle with the holy Bantams on the sacred turf of VP.....they didst come with cries of sheep being cleaved unto and didst curse the albion, but the mighty Crimson and Gold warriors didst crush the swans before them and so doing they didst turneth the season around and the Todd was proclaimed the mightiest of warriors...."
So sayest Barry........then he awoke from his slumber.
(Groucho Ch.17 V.3)

'Thou shalt not shaggeth the woolies'
Can't you get done for killing a swan? What with Windass fat gob and Holloways trailing legs we don't want to be even more trouble with the law.

lee said:
Can't you get done for killing a swan? What with Windass fat gob and Holloways trailing legs we don't want to be even more trouble with the law.
I believe all Swans are supposed to be the property of the Queen & are thus protected birds;)

Status
Not open for further replies.