Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Colin Toad Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Himself to yet another home deafeat,hes already got his post match speach ready.Here below is a snippet from it.
"We defended well all the game and were pressed back into our own half for long periods.As ive told the boys we defend to the end and that way if we defend well we might sneak a goal and win the game.Its just unfortunate that the lads switched off for the 3 goals we conceded.If we hadnt have conceded those 3 goals,we might have knicked it at the end.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
P25 W8 D9 L8

Lost only 8 in 25 games.. We must be so shite eh Jimbo..Real pushovers eh...FPMSL...

We average

1 win every three games

or

1 loss every three games on paper...

Replicated through remainder of the season at worst 61 points mate...At the fooking worst 61 points...

You do really make me laugh Jimbo.......

Get over the doom and gloom and you may actually find a football team....

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Iv said it before and will say it again ! I really do hope ur rite - nothin wud please me more but, ur new at the home game thing this season so lets give u time to realise wot ur actually payin out money for !

And in the event that we suddenly start playin attackin football at home and start winning games then I will........... (not on this part of the site )

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
tony d said:
P25 W8 D9 L8
Lost only 8 in 25 games.. We must be so shite eh Jimbo..Real pushovers eh...FPMSL...
We average
1 win every three games
or
1 loss every three games on paper...
Replicated through remainder of the season at worst 61 points mate...At the fooking worst 61 points...

You do really make me laugh Jimbo.......

BTW.. We have only lost 3 more than Swansea and two more than Southend etc etc..But hey you know best pmsfl....

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tony the home form is that of a relegation team,we have been lucky our away form has kept us up a bit.Tony we are shit no heart,passion, commitment,desire to win or anything else you care to come up with.The players are not interested and we need fresh blood to come in and instill belief.Look at what Stuart Pearce did to Man City with his attitude.Toad has no motivational skills what so ever and if you think hes going to wave a magic wand and turn this season round,then im sorry Tony you will have egg on youre face at the end of the season.Wether we go down or not,we will finish well below mid-table under Toad and not nowhere near the play-offs as you have said.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
panther said:
ur new at the home game thing this season so lets give u time to realise wot ur actually payin out money for !
hahahhahahahahhahahahahah

Ive been going for near thirty years Panther....

"New at the home game thing"..

Ive seen em play shite in every League no matter what its been called during those times.. Hahahahahhahahahhaha oh to be a "REAL FAN"

Oh you lot do make me laugh..:D :D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Tony the home form is that of a relegation team,we have been lucky our away form has kept us up a bit.Tony we are shit no heart,passion, commitment,desire to win or anything else you care to come up with.The players are not interested and we need fresh blood to come in and instill belief.Look at what Stuart Pearce did to Man City with his attitude.Toad has no motivational skills what so ever and if you think hes going to wave a magic wand and turn this season round,then im sorry Tony you will have egg on youre face at the end of the season.Wether we go down or not,we will finish well below mid-table under Toad and not nowhere near the play-offs as you have said.

Jimmy you change your tune more times than the Barnsley Pit brass band... By the last month of the season it will be..

"Under Todd we will finish just outside the Playoffs...I told you but you wouldnt listen"

You my friend have had egg on your face since September when you satarted all this dom and gloom that has yet to arrive in the shape of relegation ....

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Read it again T - I said this season - I no uv bin watchin for years - im on about this seasons home form thats all !

Anyway Im glad we amuse u - thats good - thats wot we do best !! lol

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Ive got witnesses to the fact i said back in september that by crimbo we would be in free fall and that it would start around november,its started but its a bit slower than i predicted,thats all.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Ive got witnesses to the fact i said back in september that by crimbo we would be in free fall and that it would start around november,its started but its a bit slower than i predicted,thats all.
Its not started at all Jimbo??? We are doing fine mate...

8 points this month and what was our thing about the next 6 games.. I believe we have already hit four points with three to go....:D :D

I only need two more points in three games to be right once again...You have to hope for three straight defeats....

Easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy Easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easyEasy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easyEasy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy Easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easyEasy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easyEasy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy Easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easyEasy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Thing is Jimbo how many times will it be ...Next month well no next month...Well maybe not this month...etc etc... Come May it will be get rid of Todd he only got us to the play offs or just out side...Get rid i warned you ...pmsl mate;) :D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Thing is Jimbo how many times will it be ..."Next month well ermmm no next month...Well maybe not this month"...etc etc... Come May it will be get rid of Todd he only got us to the play offs or just out side...Get rid i warned you ...pmsl mate;) :D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tony i cant see us picking up 2 points from the next 3 games mate.Brentford lose,Chesterfield draw,Swansea lose.
If that happens we will be 3 points behind last month and 2 from this month,thats 5 down on you're prediction.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Tony i cant see us picking up 2 points from the next 3 games mate.Brentford lose,Chesterfield draw,Swansea lose.
If that happens we will be 3 points behind last month and 2 from this month,thats 5 down on you're prediction.
I see four for the taking.... two at the bare minimum...;)

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
No Jimbo the 6 points prediction from me was for the last three games of last month and the first three of this...I cannot be arsed to trawl through to show you...

This month we will easily hit 7 points .....EASILY....;) :D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Are you coming up to witness how shite we are tommorow tony?
If you are go in the BB so we can have a beer ya bitch.lol.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
If you are go in the BB so we can have a beer ya bitch.lol.
Oh very funneee Jimbo - I said at the last game we need a bigger table !! It aint u who goes lookin for the spare seats now is it ! tippin people off ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.