Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Colin Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Is A Fucking Shite Manager,hes Assembled A Good Squad,but Cant Manage It.he Plays Givetheballaway The Worst Right Back Since Edds.he Wont Play Swifty Who Is Head And Shoulders Above Him.if 8000 Regular Fans Can See That Why Cant He?
Why Cant He Get The Team Up For Lesser Teams?
Why Cant He Get The Team To Go For The Throat At Home Straight From The Off?
Why Does He Let The Midfield Sit On The Back Four And Let Shite Teams Rip Us Apart At Home?
Why Does He Play Mbw On The Right When Hes Class In The Middle And Cadders Should Be Be Out On The Right?
If He Plays Holloway Saturday He Wants Fucking Sacking.if He Doesnt Play Holloway And Plays Someone Else Instead Of Swifty He Wants Sacking.
If We Had Ripped Sarfend Apart And Won The Crowd Would Have Been Between 8000 And 10000,but Now Because Of Todd It Will Be 6500,so Todd Has Lost The Club Between 25 And £40000 By Fucking Not Been Able To Get A Team Ready For A Home Game.hes Proved He Hasnt Learnt A Thing From Last Season.if We Lose To The Mk Dons On Saturday Which I Am Confident We Will,then Sack Him Before Its Two Late.

G
This is a joke right?

If it werent for the sending off i thought we would have come back and won last night. We played some neat passing football in the first half hour.

I will be worried if we lose to MK Dons and then to Rotherham and Rochdale in the cup though but i very much doubt that will happen.

Julian Rhodes has made it clear on a number of occasions now that he would like us to make the playoffs if not challenge for automatic promotion. He has also made it clear he supports Todd fully and can see him staying until the end of his 2008 contract and perhaps further.

If you really are looking for Todd to be sacked then the only way i can see it happening is if we are limping on in the lower reaches of midtable (15th and below) or fighting relegation come February. Even if we are in lower mid table i cant see Rhodes taking action until April or perhaps the end of the season.

At the end of the day it wont happen though, we'll find our consistency after a few games that are hit and miss.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
DBantax,its no joke.What game were you watching???In the first half,other than cookie blazing over the bar,they had the game in the bag and it was over before givetheballaway was sent off.We had a couple of good counter attacks,but we were the home team,it should have been sarfend that had the counter attacks not us.The midfield sat on the back four and invited them to attack us or didnt you notice that fact.

Even at 0-1 with 11 men, I said to my mate if we equalize they will score again!
They looked capable of scoring whenever they attacked last night which was a complete turnaround from the Pools game!
Jimmy's right, how long does it take CT to cure our wretched home/cup form?
Im willing to take this defeat as a "one off" in hopefully a promotion season. Remember losing to Stockport in our promotion season to the Prem?
Saturday will be the acid test, lose that & the knives will be out!

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
The reason why we can play away from home is simple. He doesn't change the tactics for the home matches.

I cannot bear losing at home every match again!!!

We must attack on Saturday, no messing around, we play an attacking side, and that does not include Crooks and Holloway. Swift looks a fine player to me, not sure why he does not get Todd's vote. Is it because he is small??? Who cares as long as he does the job. I swear I will lose the will to live if he plays Crookssidewaysandbackwards.

The fans will not tolerate another season where we lose at home. It was so depressing after last Saturday, we played like Champions. We started fine for about 10 mins, but then they just pushed us further and further back, they bullied us into playing that way, why??? yes I know the ref was crap, but you just have to button it and get on with it.

Our best spell was at the end.

G
Suppose it does not help your teams attacking performance when the manager tells the team to play like they do away.

Todd has always been more of a defensive manager, however he got Bolton promoted with it so lets see if he can do it with us.

If the going gets tough and we look to be failing Todd will fail...he has never handled pressure well...however if we get a bit of the rub of the green and go on a winning run im confident he can get us up.

Its ironic that Todd prefers defensive play yet his track record seems to suggest that he is better at getting teams promoted than he is at helping them from avoid the drop.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
OMG FPMSFL....

Two matches in and Todds heads on the block...

Saturday 16:45 or 4:45pm for you lesser mortals Todd was a god... The team were gonna leather allcomers after performing quality football...##

Three days later and after a playing a chunk of the match a man down the side lose and hes the shitest thing ever...

Fookin normal form from pople on here.....##

Get a life... Hes the best manager we have had since PJ....

I really feel sorry for some of you lot :mad: :mad:

May 18, 2005
I think Todd IS the best manager we have had in years and i do not in anyway want to be associated with the cries for his sacking.

The team did play some nice football tonight but too many players had off nights including Schumaker (who was cobblers;))

Roll on Saturday and lets hope that we are all singing a different tune again.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
tony d said:
Hes the best manager we have had since PJ..
Would have to agree with you there tony.

Cant see the point in calling for his head after only the first 2 games, 1 of which we were excellent..

Beat the MK on Sat and that'll be 6 from 9, would of taken that from the first 3 when the fixtures came out.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
He is the best manager weve had since pj, and those calling for his head need shooting. The key to sucess is having tod in for a long time, thats why weve failed in recent years too many managers in a short time period. Look at curbishley at charlton - would they be in the premiership without his long rain in charge. Even Crewe in the championship, they are punching way above their weight in the championship - the reason is the length of time Gradi's bin at the club!

gaza75

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Sacking Todd is stupid talk but you can see people's frustrations do we really want a season of playing like Brazil against decent teams then like a bunch of nobodies when we play crap teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.