Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Commercially Speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
In todays match programme it lists the incoming influx of Commercial / Sales people - some look Impressive , others less so - guess who I mean on the latter - talk about raking in the dregs !
And before you ask , no It's nowt to do with me being bitter and twisted , how could I be when I never got an Interview anyway , a 20 minute chat with VP's own version of Johnny Morris was enough to convince me my future should lie elsewhere .

Why don't you give it another go Wisey, with Etherington?
You never know mate,;) he seem's to be clued in the commercial side!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Dr Wisey said:
In todays match programme it lists the incoming influx of Commercial / Sales people - some look Impressive , others less so - guess who I mean on the latter - talk about raking in the dregs !
And before you ask , no It's nowt to do with me being bitter and twisted , how could I be when I never got an Interview anyway , a 20 minute chat with VP's own version of Johnny Morris was enough to convince me my future should lie elsewhere .
After reading that mate i cannot see any reason whatsoever as to why you wouldnt fly in the door mate...

Rhodes...So what could you offer us then?

Wisey.. Well after you get rid of Todd and half those other donkeys and may i add some of those you are taking money off then and only then will i accept your future offer..

Rhodes... NEEEEEEXXXXXXXXTTTTTTT:p :D

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
We'll see who lasts at VP - Just reading some of that bullshit made me choke !

Status
Not open for further replies.