Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Congrats Colin and Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2005
On sticking two fingers up at your critics YET again.

Under the Bantams Bar Convention of 1996 I'm not allowed to comment on the game, what with the fact I wasn't there and everything. But what can't speak can't lie and anotherthree points towards our survival is very welcome and I'm sure all real City fans are thankful. I appreciate that I've broken the golden rule that every defeat must be trumpeted from the highest cyber mountain on this message board whilst every three points must be swept under the carpet, but I am just loving being a City fan whos happy tonight. I hope a few more will come out and admit as much tonight then we can have a message board party.

Shall I start a conga or am I on me todd (if you pardon the pun)

Chuckle, you have a go at CTs critics for blasting him when the teams lost yet cant wait to come on here doing more or less the same when we've won can you?
For the record im more than happy we've won, im off out with the lads & i'll be in a far more happier mood than if we had lost today....believe me!

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Chuckle, you have a go at CTs critics for blasting him when the teams lost yet cant wait to come on here doing more or less the same when we've won can you
I'm pleasantly surprised....It didn't go over your head then?? There is hope.

So is that two for the conga then?? Have you bought a bottle??

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
ChuckleBantam said:
I'm pleasantly surprised....It didn't go over your head then?? There is hope.

So is that two for the conga then?? Have you bought a bottle??

I will do the conga - but it will be at the end of the season !!! as for the bottle !! dont tempt me !

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I was all up for sacking him when i won the euromillions jackpot and bought out this club and rebuilt from scratch!! But hey what the hell im happy tonight, and theres an even bigger jackpot next week ooooo **rubs hands** 1st things though if i won the jackpot i would purchase city a new stadium adn turn valley parade into a shrine!

Status
Not open for further replies.