Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Why does he get subbed every week? he was our best attacker again!

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
yeadon said:
Why does he get subbed every week? he was our best attacker again!
I agree that maybe cooke shouldn't have been subbed off but to say he was our best attacker ranks alongside todd telling us that we have played well evry time we get beat! Claridge was by far and away the best striker on the pitch for 65 mins but unfortunately faded just when we needed him most. Couple this with an obviously not sharp Cooke, who worked hard but once again didn't quite have the quality, then its no wonder our attacking options were limited in the second half.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Looked short on confidence last night did Cooke aswell.. Dont kno why he keeps gettin subbed but agree with queensburyb, claridge was the best of the two last night, but should of been the one to get subbed as he was gettin nackered IMO..

May 24, 2005
Claridge has been our best striker for the last few games (Including last night), but im sorry, after an hour he is knackered, not his fault, hes an old man! He should come off, I didnt think Cooke was fantastic last night at all, best players were probably Petta and Crooks, I though Edghill was apalling, hes getting that bad, I want to see Holloway back in the team! And I am also the only one who thinks Mark Bower looks like a different player? (Not in a good way either!)

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
cooke was once again one of our best players so why todd subbed him when claridge, who was absoluteld knackered, was fading out of the games was mystifing.

What does go on in todds head?

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
although Cooke is not scoring, I thought he played quite well last night, I am not a Cooke fan. However, once he went off we lost all our ablity to hold the ball up front. Claridge was very good, but like everybody else says, he ran out of steam. Cooke should have stayed on for me. But then this whole sub thing has me baffled now, somebody has changed the rules and not told me.....

Arn't we supposed to put attackers on when we are down at home???

anyway off to sign up for the me course, and give Toddie a ring so he can come with me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.