Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crooks goes today

Status
Not open for further replies.

king billy

C&B Member
May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Mallorcabantam said:
So -- is this just a clear out to save money -- or will someone come in to help go for the pay offs?
Its show your hand time
I reckon its a "even Turd realises how shite he is" clear out Mallorca - all we need now is rid of Ballaway, Muirhead, Todd and Davison and weve got a decent squad that any decent manager/coach could do things with!!

G

king billy said:
I reckon its a "even Turd realises how shite he is" clear out Mallorca - all we need now is rid of Ballaway, Muirhead, Todd and Davison and weve got a decent squad that any decent manager/coach could do things with!!
Leave it out billy boy!:)

Muirhead still has some potential....he just needs someone wiv some nouse to give him a kick up the jacksie..... dun he?

I agree wiv the rest tho....specially 'ollaway....who I fink is a bit Stoke on trent and should get the elbow.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Muirhead still has some potential....he just needs someone wiv some nouse to give him a kick up the jacksie..... dun he?
no he doesn't, he really is c.rap in my opinion and robbo was spot on when he let him go

As for my beloved crooksie i'm gutted...how tk or shcumacher get in ahead of him i'll never know - he's a far better defensive midfielder than any of those will ever be

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
A good defensive midfielder is what he is, but with no falir to get the forads going
And i ask you how much flare has makalele got, has parker got, has butt got?

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Even Todd would pick one of those 3 before Crooksy, I think that every team needs a fighter and ball winner in midfield and thats what Crooksy was

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
interesting...

...if that is true (which wouldn't surprise me one bit) it shows todd has lost control over the players and is a complete twot

...if i was crooksie i'd of gone one step further myself

Status
Not open for further replies.