Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crowd against Tranmere? Who's going? F.A Cup in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The crowd against Tranmere is going to be a funny one to predict. I know myself and many other regulars are going now because of the price slashes and i wondered how many other regulars have decided to go to this one and how many have decided to give it a miss?

With any luck if people can actually be ar*ed to falk out a measly tenner on a Sunday afternoon then we should be looking at a fairly average crowd, 6,000 City fans, 400 Tranmere fans, or is that a tad too optimistic?

Then again with the F.A Cup seeming less and less magic every season and general interest in it declining...

Who's in the draw for the second round? Do the Championship teams come in then or is that not while the third?

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dbantx said:
Who's in the draw for the second round? Do the Championship teams come in then or is that not while the third?
Its not while the 3rd round they come in i think..
5000 ish ill bet on the crowd been. I'll deffo be goin anyways.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Im not going i cant be bothered, if it was saturday i would, but i cant afford it as i need to save up for my hair cut and town match, if we were playing a big team i would have come as im a glory chaser!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Get it done for £3.50 outside john street market :)

May 20, 2005
It's games like this that give a proper indication of the so called uber loyalty of season ticket holders. By rights, the crowd should be between 7 and 8 thousand same as every league game cos the ST holders are the backbone of the club after all and will surely make the same effort to get to a game not covered by their ST's. However, I will be very surprised if the crowd breaks 5000 for this one.

baldbantam

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I'll be there.

Man U v Chelsea on the box at the same time though. That's not going to help the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.