Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Damion Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
He'll get a permit as he's a regular international, don't see the point of a one year deal for a backup defender - how's he going to impress and get himself a second year awarded?

May 18, 2005
I don't think this is a bad signing in the short term, if he turns out to be a poor player we can just release him without any componsation. If he turns out to be good im sure he will re-sign like Ricketts did so its is in a way, a win - win situation.

In my opinion we now need a new left back and possibly another striker (hopefully a target man) and this team is complete.

May 22, 2005
Well no one was expecting this player to be the new signing,but he is only cover for Bower and Wetherall.
I didn't think for one minute it would be a high profile signing,one of the above players would have lost his starting place in the team and we don't have lot's of money to throw about.
Having said that Damion has experience at international level and subject to him getting a work permit i'm sure he will take his opportunity to show us what he can do.
Donovan Ricketts did just that and he had to wait for his chance.If Damion shows the same loyalty to this club as The Don did last season he will gain our respect unlike Hunt and Petta who thought the grass was greener elsewhere.

G
i don't know that much about him, but i'm optimistic.. if he turns out like darren moore we're on to a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.